- Provide administrative support to managing partners and key consultants - 20%
- Post and update content on Expressworks SharePoint site, Website, Blog, and Facebook. - 20%
- Events and logistics: book meeting rooms, arrange for food, send announcements to network members - 10%
- Process consultant expense reimbursements. Invoice all expenses. Monthly, reconcile expense payments. Review timecards and activity notes at the beginning of each month. - 50%
- Minimum 7 years of administrative experience supporting executives, preferably in a professional services environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite Applications including Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Experience posting and updating changes on SharePoint and company websites.
- Experience with finance or accounting functions - preferred.
- Bachelor's degree - preferred
- Has great attention to detail and ensures accuracy; can be relied on to get it right the first time
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Can work alone and as part of a team; truly enjoys interacting with a diverse group of management consultants
- Has excellent interpersonal skills.
- Has excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Anticipates issues and helps to resolve them.
- Has a strong interest in Social Media; is willing to build skills in this area and helps develop creative ways to interact with consultants and clients.
Salary - $50,000 - $55,000
- health insurance
- dental insurance
- health savings account
- vacation & holiday pay