Assists the Expressworks Financial Officer to support business for all of Expressworks. Key Roles & Responsibilities include:
75% - Accounting and Invoicing Support Services:
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable: Process invoices from time keeping system to QuickBooks and invoice monthly to clients. Review Direct Bill and other invoicing from Accounting Technician. Process year-end accruals to clients. Attention to detail and accuracy of information for invoicing are essential to this accounting function. Interact with Contract Administrator regarding flow through information from time keeping system to invoicing. Monitor receivables and follow up on past due invoices.
- Accounts Payable and Expense Reimbursement Processing: Reconcile from time keeping system to QuickBooks all Independent Contractor payables. Entry and payment of all Independent Contractors payables. Verify commission reports and enter for payment for all consultant types. Review, enter, and process expenses reimbursements to all consultants forwarded by Accounting Technician.
- Payroll Processing: Process employee payroll, prepare required State and Federal forms, and prepare worker’s compensation reports. Track and reconcile employee sick and vacation hours. Deposit and reconcile payroll taxes due. Prepare year-end W-2’s and 1099’s for Federal and State agencies. Calculate and file Non-Resident tax withholdings reports and payments.
20% - Financial Support Services:
- Financial and Management Accounting: Assist Finance Officer with preparation of financial analysis of different business components such as consultant and project cost and gross profit.
- Financial Forecasting and Budgeting: Assist Finance Officer with preparation of Revenue and Cost forecasts using historical and future projections. Assist Financial Officer in budget preparation and analysis.
5% - Special Projects: Support Financial Officer with year-end accruals, report preparation and account reconciliations for CPA and auditor’s. Assist Financial Officer in preparation of Quarterly Notices to LLC members
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in finance, accounting, contracting or related areas
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Intermediate accounting and knowledge of GAAP
- Understanding of financial operations
- Familiar with payroll, contracting, billing systems, procurement
- Familiar with project controls for large projects/companies
- Familiar with vendor pay (eProcurement) using Ariba or other systems is helpful
Desired Additional Experience
- Previously a financial specialist (of $40M or larger company) is desired
- Knowledge of Projector Professional Services System
- Knowledge of QuickBooks financial software
- Provided financial services for professional services companies
- Has great attention to detail and ensures accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work successfully with clients and consultants
- Works effectively as a team player in the work environment
- Anticipates issues and helps solve them.
- Willing to do routine tasks and is flexible with job assignments
- MS Office skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Expressworks International is a boutique change management consulting organization was founded on two core strengths: change implementation...