Expro

Very Busy
What it looks like to run MFG without MRP
Good Management
Great Employees
Keeping up with the orders
Interesting place to work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Cypress, TXOctober 9, 2013
Inventory, cycle counts, restocking parts room, getting material to the production floor for manufacturing. Helped with accounting to make sure the goods receipts were done correct.
well test operator&electrical engineer
Electrical engineer&well test operator (Current Employee), well test operatorJune 14, 2013
im searching for a chance to obtain a responsible position in a company where my experience accomplishments and
proficiency will allow me the opportunity for growth.
A exciting new experience if you still live at home with parents and have no bills or family to take care of.
explosives technician (Current Employee), Bethalto, ILAugust 12, 2012
Pros: i have been trained in explosives, medical emergency and extensive safety training. i also obtained my class a cdl with haxmat.
Cons: only 32 hrs a week and high insurance with little pay and not much room for advancement
32 hours a week and on call 24/7 a week. I do not mind being on call, but the pay is not worth the dedication and hard work i have and continue to give them. my wife and i are expecting our first child and i need 40hrs or more with good benefits and pay for the effort and dedication i offer and give everyday. My current employer cant give me that. My co-workers are young and inexperienced in hard labor. My supervisors lack the leaders ship needed to get my other co-workers to follow them and the hardest part of the job is when i get my check and see that after all the hard work and dedication i put in week in and week out i have nothing to show for it.