EXTRA INNINGS Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting work environment
Owner (Former Employee) –  Littleton, COJuly 1, 2016
Great work experience to be involved with the community and build relationships. Being the owner it was a great building experience for my career and community building.
Pros
interaction with public
Cons
lease rate increase
Great Atmosphere
Baseball Instructor & 17u Head Baseball Coach (Current Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYMay 28, 2015
The surroundings of great people in an inviting environment make Extra Innings a great place to work. From the Ownership to the staff there is a great chemistry and relationship in which brings a family atmosphere into the building. The best part of the job is that, when done correctly, baseball coaching doesn't feel like a job at all. It is always fun and exciting to be around. Toughest part is that there are ups and downs in a players career, having the ability to help those players through the rough times is what makes this so rewarding.
Fun baseball atmosphere, great selection of equipment, MLB network on all day in the backround
Retail sales and Hitting Instructor (Former Employee) –  Surprise, ArizonaNovember 6, 2012
I would come into work knowing if I had a hitting lesson or not. If I did, I would prepare the equipment and go over what we would work on that day. If I didn't have a lesson, I would help customers find whatever baseball or softball equipment that they're looking for.

I learned how to use a cash register but most importantly how to greet and talk to people even on personally bad days.

Management was very layed back for me. I was there when the store opened so we were all learning and training as we went along. At nights, I would be the only one in the store.

The hardest part of the job was the drive to work. It took about 45 minutes for me to get there but I just felt it was part of the job. The most enjoyable part was giving other, less experienced ball players hitting lessons.
typical day at work
Softball Instructor (Former Employee) –  College Station, TXAugust 29, 2015
Taught girls how to better there softball skills to further their softball careers! This was very rewarding for me because this is what I love and helping girls achieve their dreams.
Extra Innings Frederick is a fun place to work with friendly, professional employees.
Baseball Instructor (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDNovember 15, 2014
A typical work day includes working with kids of all ages, instructing them on baseball related drills and techniques. Also, working with adults on helping their kids better themselves in the sport. Computer skills are also required by scheduling lesson and tunnel times for customers as well as fixing problems with pitching machines. The hardest part of a work day would be getting the younger kids to stay focused. Most young kids have a short attention span which makes it difficult to teach them. It is important to mix fun games with proper instruction to keep them focused during the lesson. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing and seeing improvement in the kids. It is extremely rewarding. Extra Innings Frederick is an excellent place to work and for people to come and have fun. The GM is wonderful and the employees are friendly and knowledgeable.
Cold and not good pay
Manager and Instructor (Former Employee) –  Middleton, MAJanuary 14, 2014
Managed the freezer. Worked with ex convicts that would threaten my life. Learned how interact with people in all types of ethnic backgrounds. This JOB was NOT FUN
Fun workplace
Sales (Current Employee) –  Wappingers Falls, NYJuly 23, 2012
Come into work, check the schedule, answer phones, help people find bats, gloves, etc. Sell the products. Everyone that comes in and all the workers are friendly.
Fun teaching
private lesson/ instruction contractor  (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJuly 7, 2013
You make your own hours to teach softball and Baseball to all ages

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXTRA INNINGS. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4