Extraco Banks Employee Reviews

Very Professional Atmosphere
TRUST DEPARTMENT INTERN (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 12, 2017
Overall I enjoyed my time interning at Extraco. Very professional environment with room to grow. Everyone treated me very nicely. I mainly showed individuals as an intern.
Productive work environment with excellent advancement opportunity
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, TXApril 17, 2017
Established and expanded rapport and relationships with customers within my community and traveled to other community banks when needed. Completed basic customer service transactions and new account openings accurately and efficiently.
Pros
Excellent benefits
very conservation organization
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXApril 9, 2017
I appreciate the dedication to 'family first'. I also appreciate the focus on training and doing what is right for the customer. I have enjoyed my time at Extraco.
Productive and Fun workplace
Financial Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 1, 2015
Best co workers and management team. Great family environment. A great place to learn and grow. The hardest part of my job is the travel to and from work about an hour both ways. The best part about my job are the people I get to work with.
Pros
Family Oriented
Cons
A lot of constant change
Productive, well structured teams, and a encouraging work environment
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Waco, TXJuly 1, 2015
A typical day would be processing transactions, servicing accounts, opening accounts, generating debit cards, sales, training, running Microsoft Word, Excel and 4 to 5 other applications at once.

It can be difficult to remember to stay calm and composed during a very busy time of the day. You can have several things happening all at once plus customers, but just remaining composed will allow you to take anything on.
Learned another department of banking
Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 19, 2014
Learned to balance a cash drawer, and work with customers first hand and relay balances and help with customer service questions.
Very fast-paced, enjoyable work environment
Executive Assistant, Bank Officer (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXSeptember 24, 2013
I enjoyed working with Extraco! Stayed busy, but engaged! I would recommend this company to anyone!
Great workplace environment that promotes ethics and values
Support Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXAugust 2, 2013
A typical day at work involved beginning day procedures. My job involved a great deal of multi-tasking and being detail oriented. I learned how important being able to work as team as well as independently. My management team and co-workers knew my work ethic and respected my advice during day to day activities. The hardest part of the job was sometimes trying to be too helpful. The most enjoyable part of my job was being busy and having a great working relationship with my co-workers.
Pros
Health Care Benifits and the Family First attitude.
Cons
Fee's and constant monitoring
Great Place to work
Deposit Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXJuly 1, 2013
Wonderful staff, great benefits, awesome boss. Not very many chances to advance.
It was a wonderful place to work.
Loan Funding/Documentation Specialist  (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 8, 2013
Great place to work and they were very involve in the community.

Want to know more about Extraco Banks?

Ask a question
Great bank to work for.
Senior Relationship Banker / Branch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Belton, TXMarch 14, 2013
Excellent bank that believes in family first. Good not great advancement opportunites.
Optimistic and welcoming atmosphere
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 5, 2013
I always enjoy working for Extraco because my co-workers are always so friendly and uplifting. This encouragement really helps to boost confidence within the work setting, which also boosts productivity. My typical workdays are full-time workdays in which I help assist the Marketing director(s) with any sort of task they need, whether it be delivering campaign signs to other branches, helping put together advertisements, and even taking signage inventory at other branches. I am a seasonal worker for Extraco and have found to very much enjoy my job.
Decent atmosphere
Banking Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJune 13, 2012
Busy days went by fast, Slow days dragged on. Easy job, paid good for the amount of work. Off all federal holidays.
Great Company!!
Teller/ Deposit Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 17, 2012
Extraco Banks is the best company I have ever worked for, they have great benefits, and enjoy letting their employees have fun every now and then. Working with this company has been a privilage, I would be staying at this bank had we not needed to move closer to our family in Utah. I am going to miss this company more than words could ever discribe!!

A typical day at work is just going in and getting started with my daily work functions

I have learned many things this company gave us many opportunities to learn within the bank, as well as outside of the banking world. We had access to a company library where we could check out the latest self help, to communication skill books ect.

My management was top notch!! I love them very much!

My Co-workers are all great! Everyone is on the same team and jump on board if another department was short handed.

The hardest part was the constant change and updating of this bank, they are always on top of the next big thing, but it always presented a challenge that kept the job interesting

The most enjoyable part of the job, is everything.
Pros
lots of company activities, very flexible, great benefits, awesome supervisors, and ceo's. a very great company!
Cons
n/a