Extreme Plastics Plus is growing and currently recruiting for qualified and talented individuals for the position or a CDL Driver in the Northern Region territory consisting of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Operate EPP Company vehicle in a safe and productive manner delivering needed material to on site locations and to satellite offices.
- Follow all DOT regulations and follow all driver policies set by EPP
- Take direction from Operations Manager for assignments.
- At least 21 years old, valid CDL class A driver's license without an intrastate restriction, and eligible to work in the United States
- Clean driving record
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year recent, verifiable work history, experience working in a similar environment
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bending twisting, and turning
- Experience operating company owned equipment including but not limited to ; Tractor and trailer combo, One ton truck and trailer combo, and flat bed one ton to make local and interstate deliveries.
Position is full time, long term. Benefits after 90 evaluation period. Pay is based on work history. Please apply online at www.extremeplasticsplus.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration. No phone calls please.