Extreme Plastics Plus Inc is looking for an experienced and motivated individual to provide a high level of support to our corporate leadership team.
Activities and Accountabilities
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Manage and maintain Executives’ Schedules and Travel plans, and Expense reporting
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, excel spreadsheet, database or presentation software.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquires
Desired High School diploma, Bachelors Degree preferred, with a background in business
Desired One year experience as an Executive Assistant
Qualified candidates must be at least 18 years old, hold a valid drivers license, and be eligible to work in the United States. Position is full time long term. Salary based on past history. Full benefits after 90 day orientation period. For further consideration, please apply online at www.extremeplasticsplus.com under the employment section. Extreme Plastics Plus is an equal opportunity employer.