Extreme Plastics Plus is growing and currently recruiting for qualified and talented individuals for a Project Manager position in the Northern Region territory consisting of West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Key Role & Responsibilities
- Take direction from Operations Manager for assigned projects
- Manage crew of 4 up to 12 based on project needs
- Identify and communicate needs of project (materials, man power, repairs) to appropriate leaders
- Ensure project is being completed in an expedited and safe manner
- Responsible for completion of project, exceeds expectation of client company
- Serve as a liaison between client company and EPP
- Getting client company to sign off on completed work
- Be familiar with all product lines of EPP to best serve and meet changing requirements Client Company's are faced with by proving EPP is their best protection for environmental compliance
- At least 18 years old, valid driver's license, and eligible to work in the United States
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 year recent, verifiable work history in a leadership role, managing people and/or projects in a similar environment
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas industry
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bending twisting, and turning
Position is full time, long term. Benefits after 90 evaluation period. Pay is based on work history. Please apply to job posting or online at www.extremeplasticsplus.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for further consideration. No phone calls please.