Are you an experienced, savvy Electronics Technician with Rack/Server experience looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have technical expertise?
Are you a leader who enjoys training team members and providing guidance on technical processes, escalating product defects and issues and driving them towards resolution?
Do you enjoy customer interaction from the simplest inquiry to the most vexing technical problem?
Are you a troubleshooter who likes to isolate problems and focus on performance tuning and optimization?
If the answers to these questions is yes, please apply!
- Troubleshoot and track technical issues.
- Provide leadership/support to internal customers to build product knowledge and resolve issues
- Communicate technical issues to customer and work with engineering support to resolve
- Develop detailed process instructions
- Follow SOP and schedule to meet daily demand and quality
- Foster cross functional interaction and collaboration
- Follow supervisor's instruction and testing procedures
- Maintain accurate and timely call records
- Related degree or equivalent experience including 5 or more years of relevant work experience
- Solid understanding of common enterprise network architectures
- Ability to perform basic TCP/IP network troubleshooting including root cause failure analysis.
- Linux and Microsoft system proficiency
- Ability to perform testing, debug & repair of large scale Server/Rack Assemblies
- Knowledge of Switch configurations (Cisco, Netgear, Arista, etc)
- Possess creativity, exhibit ownership, and bring a relentless focus on business impact to the position
- Handle and assemble small parts (such as socketing parts, HDD carrier, DVD drive carrier) and cable assembly, and other mechanical work
- Willingness to learn new technology when needed
- Willing to accept the unpredictable nature of daily work in a growing business.
- A proven track record of exceptional customer commitment
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a fast-paced, high-performing environment
- Ability to manage urgent issues with exemplary professionalism
- A proven desire to work as a team member and when necessary a team lead
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally
PLEASE NOTE - This is not a network position or an IT position.
NO RELOCATION PROVIDED.
Resumes must be in word, text or pdf format. Cannot open wps.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to the craigslist e-mail address noted on this posting.