WHO IS EXTROVERTIC?
Extrovertic is a small, dynamic healthcare agency that delivers strategy-driven campaigns to motivate customers in today's turbulent healthcare environment. We provide clients with out-of-the-box strategic thinking, provocative creative execution, as well as dynamic relationship marketing, digital and social capabilities. We specialize in getting involved with brands long before they go to market and helping them develop from the ground up, by mining for unexpected insights and applying unconventional tactics.
Extrovertic provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in which independent individuals can learn, grow, and assume new responsibilities. And have fun.
Be a key account executive for multiple clients, managing day-to-day activities, strengthening and expanding relationships, identifying new opportunities and growing along with our business at Extrovertic.
We are looking for a seasoned Account Executive to join our NY team to assist with the day-to-day management of digital, print and CRM projects. The ideal candidate will be capable of managing the daily workflow of client projects to ensure they are on time, on budget, and on strategy. The AE functions as the main contact for multiple clients and must be able to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously. The AE must be organized, detail-oriented and willing to engage with both junior and senior level management across many departments and have a history of client contact & relationship building.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Manage, coordinate, and lead Extrovertic teams in order to meet clients’ needs
- Support Account and Strategy to develop and implement marketing strategies and integrated customer campaigns
- Manage projects from estimates, prepare briefs and time plans, and coordinate activities across other agency functions, including Creative, Production and Studio
- Serve as the day-to-day liaison between the agency and client to ensure that client goals and budgets are met and that the communication reaches the target audience
- Communicate and respond to client and agency feedback
- Manage accounts including fiscal responsibilities (client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profit and loss)
- Manage project status and provide continuous updates for the client and the internal team
- Help prepare and submit materials as well as attend Med/Legal reviews
- Follow the client’s industry and brief team periodically on competitive and legal advances.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- 2-4 years prior experience at a communications company—advertising, digital or public relations - working on an account team or in project management. Experience with pharmaceutical clients a plus.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience with off-line and digital media, including social.
- Understanding of the functions within an advertising agency
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical legal and regulatory environment preferred
- Experience writing marketing materials such as project outlines, competitive decks, and client presentations
- Must be detail-oriented with good follow-up skills and able to multi-task and work calmly under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Extrovertic is a small, dynamic healthcare agency that delivers strategy-driven campaigns to motivate customers in today's turbulent...