ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employer Reviews

Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, NJMay 2, 2014
Working here brought new meaning to customer service with a smile. I loved meeting people and learning what to expect them to request before they requested it. I learned how to manage to keep our products on the shelf and up to date and how to close a register at the end of the day.
Fun work place
Cashier, Service Clerk (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 1, 2014
I deal with hundreds of people everyday and i believe that is why i enjoy my job so much!
was a good challenge requires good organizational skills
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Indio, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: good fun and challenge
Cons: n/a
my day would begin with counting the safe balancing the registers for the next shift walking the floor to check for saftety, and cleanliness. and fill in where I was short at
fun workplace productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 23, 2014
I loved this place because they understand where i was coming from i learned how close a shift to the fullest to see if i am short for the day.
Customer Service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Harvey, LAApril 23, 2014
Customer Service and porper data entry was the main dutie. I learned to have patience woth the customers and how to maintain inventory. I worked most shifts alone so I didnt really have much experience woth co-workers. The ahrdest part of the job was the work hours. I mostly enjoyed seeing new faces and being able to assist with customer needs.
Great work life balance and compensation.
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 17, 2014
Great work life balance and compensation. Lots of opportunity to learn and grow through job rotations if you work hard and are geographically flexible(i.e. willing to move to Texas).
Very Productive and good place to start for first proffesional job
OE Student Employee (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 17, 2014
Very good place to start a proffesional job, and could be continued until retirement as I see it. Many people who are about to retire have stayed there since they were in the OE program also. The most enjoyable part I would have to say is being able to grow in certain areas where I would have never expected to grow from. Very good job.
INTERN : MECHANICAL ENGINEER
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee), NIGERIAApril 15, 2014
• Performed performance analysis on operation equipment/machines to maximize down-time and breakdown
• Supported operations on well testing, production data analysis, and production logging activities from design through analysis
• Collected Sand and Water samples for analysis purposes
• Carried out Compressor Maintenance/ Reservoir pump Repairs and – more... general offshore maintenance duties.
• Enforced safety operations and promote HSA awareness within Offshore facilities
• Carried out quality control and also perform circle counting for continuous production circle – less
Good people, diversity of opportunity,
ISSUES ADVISER (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAApril 8, 2014
Large organization with lots of opportunity. High caliber people. Quality of department management is inconsistent. Strong corporate culture, which has its positives and negatives. Size of organization can be a plus, but occasionally results in moments of getting lost/overlooked.
great

Tune-Ups
Wiper Blades
Needs better management
Cashier (Current Employee), Edgewater, MDApril 8, 2014
I enjoy the customer service part of this job and my customers whom i have made friends but the management team is very unstable.
Produtive
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 6, 2014
good company you need to work your way up. Learned a lot about the buniness
Strong Oil & Gas company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2014
Excellent starting opportunities.
People are easy to get along with and believe in a team oriented environment.
Cashier (Former Employee), Russellville, ARMarch 31, 2014
Pros: discounted food
Cons: no advancements
It was good place to work and a fun job. The people were nice and I enjoyed it.
a Fun place to work for
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), New OrleansMarch 31, 2014
Pros: free luches
Cons: shorts are no breaks
responsible for day-to-day operations, ordering, scheduling, training, supervising employees, store image, profits, all controllable expenses, labor, inventory, cash, and shortages. They must determine stock needs, interact positively with vendors and customers, monitor receiving goods, maintain inventory and minimize waste and pilferage. They must – more... oversee and control all funds. – less
The job provided free lunch and more breaks
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Easton, PAMarch 29, 2014
Pros: free lunches, mutiple breaks
Cons: not enough pay
A day on the job is very easy. Punch in then go to your register and await customers. When they place a order in then you go to the kitchen and start cooking. Sometimes I can get really busy so you inform your co-workers for help. The co-workers and management were very kind and collective people. There were no hard parts and the best thing was the – more... free food. I learned more how to cook and handle customers. – less
Steady pace.
Clerk (Former Employee), Newton, TXMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: working late shifts alone .
As an Cashier I Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner. Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer. Hardest part of the job was closing late nights alone.
• Reason for leaving: Relocated
Enjoyable work place
manager (Current Employee), Collierville, TNMarch 26, 2014
A typical day at work
I open my store about 4am each morning
I set up the store for my morning customers
I have a lot of regulars that come in, so I check my merchandise and or stock to make sure I have the things they get on a daily.
If I don't or if its low I make a quick order of that particular Item to en sure I don't run out.
Or if I do run out – more... I look for something similar to that product and suggest it.
What I have learn about managing store is that get t know your customer , always have a smile no mater what your how your day start.
Because a smile goes a long way
try to keep what the customer need
I'm upset when I run out of a product, so I try to stay in stock and always try to have a backup plan on Items or suggestion
I try to keep my store staff at the busy time in the morning and afternoon
I stay over when needed to help if we run short
I walk a my store daily, be for I leave for the day.
And then I walk to my car look back to see what needs to be done If my store looks good and fronted from my car and the parking lot looks clean I don't call back to the store I go home.
But if it doesn't they will get a call.
clean store, smile, greet the customer as they enter
That's what customer service is about.
And Thank you .....
My name tag with a smile. – less
Productive and work management
Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 21, 2014
Pros: bonus
Cons: no promotion
Car wash promotion and safety issues, train new employees.
Good work environment
Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 19, 2014
Good place to work to start out. I have good coworkers and a great manager.

About ExxonMobil

It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell – Read more