ExxonMobil

ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

safety is first at Exxon
Safety Specialist (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXMay 25, 2015
I had a great boss, with high expectations. I would walk the project as a safety tech. Always found the crews to be the greatest group.
Very productive
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: Everything
This place was very fun to work at, I really do miss my coworkers and all the free stuff they gave us. its a very fast paced environment.
ok job
Financial Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 18, 2015
loved working there I was a temp, contracted ended, liked the position I was in & the people I worked with, wish it would have lasted longer
I love this job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chalmette, LAMay 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch and work experience
Cons: It ended too fast
I was a assistant at Nunez Community College to the CFO. It was a summer program by Exxon Mobil. I received a certificate of completion. A typical day would include filing, using word and excel, running errands, and answering the phone.
Great atmosphere and fun employees
Cashier (Former Employee), Lynnfield, MAMay 15, 2015
Exxon Mobile was a fun place to work where my job was to manage the store and register all purchases. I also ran the lottery machine, counted cigarettes, and account for closing the cashier. Managers worked well with staff and were accommodating.
productive and fun
Lead Cashier (Former Employee), Portrichey, FloridaMay 14, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: no healthcare
I was a cashier, and sales associate. I had awesome management, and co-worker team. I enjoyed working hands on with the customers.
My Exxon Experience
Associate (Current Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMay 14, 2015
Pros: good if your going to school
Cons: unsafe
Clock in get straight to work, start helping customers, count cash. Management is unconcerned with employee issues. A few recent robberies occurred and the manager refused to show up for every one.
Very Different Place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: easy job
Cons: moved
I like the job and everything I did but the moved over 60 miles away and i didnt renew my contract with them. Not willing to move
Awesome experience in the Corporate/Business World
OE Student/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TexasMay 13, 2015
Manage Office Supplies/Kitchen
Assist with setting up Presentations
Make Orders for Staff Meetings
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Shelley, IDMay 11, 2015
Pros: Coworkers, discounts.
Cons: Pay
Great people to work with and for. Pay isn't the best, cant keep up on your bills with just this as job. Boss was awesome. It's always fun. There are some people who work there that refuse to do their job correctly and efficiently. They tend to stay on their phone and not help customers. You have to yell at them to come help.
Very productive, very large company upstream/downstream
Operation Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TexasMay 5, 2015
Pros: Very good company to work
Cons: Too many meetings, makes production slow
Very productive, great place to work, excellent benefits. Great coworkers. Honor system. Teambuilding skills learned. Hardest part was working around the clock, most of our clients was overseas in which we were on different time zones.
great company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NC/lithia flApril 30, 2015
Pros: Meeting new people
Cons: store closing
waiting on customers
ordering/cleaning/stocking
had a great manager
they were good to work with
keeping store clean
Customers
Great employees and amazing leaders
Cashier (Former Employee), Harker Heights, TXApril 23, 2015
It was a fun, upbeat, fast paced place of work. The customers always asked for me by name and I knew most customers on a first name basis. Small town and wonderful work place environment.
I enjoy working with others
Overnight Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 21, 2015
I enjoy obtaining an exciting career working at 1st Trinity Home Health Care I wake up looking forward to using all my knowledge and expertise in home health care
Working at the Baytown Area site you gain site safety knowledge
Financial Control Sr. Analyst Capital Project (Former Employee), Baytown, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: Work with high volume of customers, fast pace and never dull moment
Cons: Vacation time must be planned around month end closeout; if possible.
Really enjoyed working with site project engineers, cost engineers, Fixed Assets team in Curitiba along with HQ in the USA. Everyday it was something new to address which kept the job interesting and my skills improved with having to deal with errors or having to implement new processes. My first line supervisor was the best because she shared her knowledge and expertise with me. Our communication between each other and other businesses was something we agree was very important value of customer service. Therefore, we enjoyed teaching others and explaining the financial process to engineers to assist them to understand their project structure and budget.
Preservation Manager
Preservation Coordinator I (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 16, 2015
I function as integral member of corporate Commissioning Team as the Preservation Manager for the process, mechanical, electrical and structural equipment. On this particular project preservation was handed to the commissioning group from the beginning to manage all equipment and system preservation throughout turnover until handover to operations.
As Preservation Coordinator I was responsible for developing a preservation management plan to detail our method of for preservation management vendor release until turnover.
Thirty two years of enjoyable challenges.
process operator (Former Employee), Baytown, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: Good pay and just about all the responsibility I was willing to assume.
Cons: I suppose I would have to say there were no cons.Exceping for a couple of personaliy issues.
I enjoyed my job, My product was an interesting challenge to make. And the longer you work with polypropylene the more complex the product becomes. We had over 2000 grades in our grade slate. No time for boredom. I guess the main thing I learned was how little I know.
In general my managers were excellent as were my co-workers. The hardest part of my job was excepting the fact that I could not make all the changes/improvements that I wanted. The most enjoyable part of my job was fixing the problems when I could get the support. (possibly I only got support when I was right)
Last position was Information Technology-related
Senior Staff Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: Loved the variety of responsibility
Cons: None
Typical day involved communicating with global manager and his direct reports, as well as administrative assistants, by email or phone calls. Managed employees and contractors on-boarding and off-boarding, Scheduled meetings, made travel arrangements.
Disseminated intercompany communications.

Most enjoyable part of the job was managing so many details about so many processes very well.
Fun Learning Expierence
Cashier (Former Employee), Bastrop, TXApril 12, 2015
Pros: Everything
Cons: The overnight pay
I worked here overnight and i learned a lot. Manager skills, customer service skills and problem solving. I met interesting people while working overnight. The management were great people and caring.
Good pay