ExxonMobil Employee Reviews

Found 1,019 reviews matching the search
excellent customer service with quality food
Cook (Current Employee) –  Natchitoches, LAApril 17, 2017
Most days started off with me preparing breakfast and prepping lunch. We open at 5 am so its my job to make sure the box is full and ready for customers. One thing I love about my job is the positive feedback I get from customers and management. I wouldn't be able to be a successful as I am in the field if it wasn't for that criticism. The hardest thing to deal with at my job is knowing that I have to leave eventually. I look forward to showing my knowledge and skills with my future company
Pros
friends
Cons
shortage of workers
A great company to work for.
Mulilith and Heidelberg printer (Former Employee) –  Clinton, NYApril 15, 2017
Would have stayed, but traveling 160 miles back and forth daily was too much. I was employed for over twenty-eight years. I started in New York City. Business is business and they moved many times. Each time I had my job, but the distance proved to be too much. I left in 2003.
Pros
The best company.
Cons
To far from my home.
Competitive Environment
Account Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 14, 2017
A well-seasoned company that has always looked out for its employees; including annuitants.
There was never any doubt that ExxonMobil has your back; employees were in turn loyal.
Pros
Excellent benefits offered
Customers valued over Employee's
Retail Clerk/Cashier/Stocker (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 14, 2017
The people that work at and manage Exxon/Mobile - 7/11 are good people, but unfortunately the management doesn't do well at keeping the balance of organizing and running a profitable store while treating and compensating its employees fairly. The result is high turnover, lack of agreed upon systems, and underperforming employees.
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
No guaranteed breaks/Low Compensation
i was so fortunate to work with expat
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  lagosApril 14, 2017
i wish to work for this company to experience more and give my best for the company to be recognised at anytime they think about ceona they thought of me as well.
Pros
lunch, and parties with them so great
Cons
1 hour break everyday
ExxonMobil
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Angola, INApril 12, 2017
Amazing organization. The company is very structured, very business orientated. Culture is very work orientated. Forward movement is hard because the company is very lean.
(EMIT)Team Leads, Supervisors and Managers are under qualified
Level 2 Technician \Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
Personally i feel like there are too many Managers managing Managers. EMIT Management does not backup their contractors during a dispute or employee complaints, contractors are still treated like outsiders instead of employees.
Pros
perform well get your contract renewed yearly
Cons
too many managers managing managers
So far so good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Exxon florence scApril 10, 2017
As long as I get a job I rate this as a 5 star site. I was told to get on here by a friend that found a job threw this site. So as far as I'm concern it works.
Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYApril 9, 2017
It was a friendly work environment. Had frequent and polite customers. Helped to gain experience in great customer service. Also, experience with the handling of money.
Easy going
Store Clerk (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NCApril 7, 2017
Management is very understanding of personal issues that might arise. Love the customers and enjoy doing my job. Customers are usually in and out and purchases are simple to do with the register.
sales associate
Over Night Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 6, 2017
worked over night stocking cleaning making sure all shelfs are front face for the morning shift coffee maid im a people person so this was my fav. job
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
n/a
Very well kept organization of interest at the time
Vacuum Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 5, 2017
This is a good company to work for teaching thief drivers one skill after another skill that will be with them for a lifetime, long as you do what's required of you you want have no problems.
Casheir
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Marrero, LAApril 5, 2017
I worked the night shift. I did not have a lot of customers. However, I keep the store clean and orderly. I counted inventory and opened the store in the early mornings. I was responsible for making coffee.
Exxon
Exxon Gas Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mt. Holly, NJApril 5, 2017
Very Fun and Hands on while experiencing customer service and making sure the job gets done right. Money management and responsibilities at the same time
Great Company
Senior Staff Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXApril 4, 2017
ExxonMobil was a wonderful company to be employed. I thoroughly enjoyed my career there. I only retired because of the distance from my home to the new campus which was 100 miles round trip daily. If the company would have built their campus closer or remained in the downtown Houston area I would have remained employee there until 65 yrs of age.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
Not much privacy at the new campus
short order cook (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed working at Exxon, because not only are the co-workers nice but the management not only works with you on scheduling but they are willing to teach you mean new and different skills.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
Not enough hours
Excellent place to work.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 4, 2017
I have been with the company for some time now and I enjoy meeting and working with new people as well as communication with the customers to satisfy their needs. I've always had a passion for retail management.
Pros
Excellent team
Cons
No breaks unless between customers
Great company with benefits.
Process Operator (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXApril 3, 2017
-A day at work varies from how operations is going. Some days better than others.
-Learned a lot about applying safety to all I do
-Management does whats needed to see through on safety, quality, and production.
-Most enjoyable part of the job is all the new things I learn daily. -People I work with are great too.
-My job is to keep 4 lines up and running. Shut them down when needed. This may involve setting up EIL's(lock out system)
Benefits
Cons
Daily commute
productive works place
Sale associate/cashier/safety captain (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLApril 3, 2017
I used to work as a cashier at EXXONMOBIL from 2007 and transferred to 7-eleven after while. It was a great opportunity for me because I learned how to work a cash register, costumer service, safety captain of the store. I learned how to place order, some inventory, receiving and return order.
The hardest part was to learn the job. The most enjoyable part was that employee treated equal.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
shorts breaks
awesome place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCApril 2, 2017
the customers were nice and my trainers were very helpful. my manager was a sweet heart. and the breaks were nice free lunches. smoke breaks if that was your thing when ever yuu needed one.
Pros
free lunch.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ExxonMobil. Our community is ready to answer.