EY

1.3K reviews

EY Employee Reviews

Always on the run
Financial Services Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Job Security
Cons: Managers and Senior Managers trying to prove something
Never room in the main office
Client site onboarding is slow
Partners are great - they are friendly and very accommodating. Manager and Sr. Manager are hit or miss - a lot of misses, mostly people who had to work their way up and now are taking it out on the staff and seniors
Job Security is great
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer (Former Employee), Detroit, MIAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Very creative environment, and fast pace.
Cons: Sometimes too fast paced.
Responsible for job set-up through finish, ensuring accuracy, details and completion to deadlines.Developed graphics for tax and audit reports.
productive work
Android Application Developer (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 26, 2015
Their is a lot of scope for ones personality development and to learn work for more than required.Their is a very cooperative team which handles any type of challenge made me more productive to learn and work for at the same time .
Productive, fun workplace
Manager, Advosory, PI (Former Employee), New York CityAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Productive, fun workplace
Cons: Minimal training if not lifetime consultant.
Great for lifetime consultants. Excellent networking and ability to get on engagements by networking with peers and superiors. Intelligence and consulting experience respected and called.
Great Place to Start Career
Enterprise Intelligence Senior Advisor (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 20, 2015
Pros: Management, Team Environment
Cons: Travel, Work Life Balance
EY is a great place to begin one's career. In the Advisory practice, travel and work is demanding. Depending on the group one is in, promotions can be quicker or slower.
Great company to work for!
Senior Assistant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2015
Although demanding, EY is a company you learn and grow with. The culture and environment are excellent as they truly value their employees. If you are looking for a company that challenges and hones your skills, this is it. I mostly enjoyed the wonderful people I was able to encounter within the company and their clients. Truly the most interesting and rewarding company I have worked for in my 20 years of experience.
your co-works
Staff Auditor (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 19, 2015
good corporate culture and nice people to work with, even with long hours everyday. I enjoyed all my engagement teams so far~
A place for potential growth
payroll operations coordinator (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2015
EY is a great company to work for. The management teams are good. Most are well rounded in their day to day job duties. EY's training regime is top notch and will have you prepared to do your assigned job.
Great place to start your career
Associate Director (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 17, 2015
Pros: People, work life balance
Cons: Politics
EY is a great place to start your career. As a seasoned professional there is not much room for growth. Promotions to Director are rare.
Dynamic corporate culture
Insurance and Actuarial Advisory Services (Co-op) (Former Employee), Boston, MAAugust 17, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. You are surrounded by bright people; the work is meaningful and challenging
Legal Intern
Legal Intern (Current Employee), ChicagoAugust 12, 2015
Great company to work for. Very flexible hours and well-compensated. Have to be willing to work heavy hours on occasion.
I would love to go back!
Sr. IT Auditor (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 12, 2015
Healthy environment! Management is at the acceptable level. Coworkers were friendly. I would recommend this company to anyone who is willing to grow.
Great place to begin your professional career
Senior Auditor (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 11, 2015
EY serves as a great company to begin your professional career fresh out of college. They provide great corporate experience and the tools to gain a complete understanding of almost any industry.
Great group of people I enjoy working with
Operations Analyst Associate (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2015
This is a great company to work for. I have had many different opportunities and advancement over the last few years. I have enjoyed all the different learning opportunities I have been given.
Great work environment
UX Designer (Current Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 10, 2015
Pros: Cheap Parking
Cons: getting a desk
I had a very flexible schedule during the week. I was able to work from home when needed with my sons therapy. The people were easy to get along with. My only complaint was getting a new desk everyday and reserving my spot to work. Projects were great experience to get under my belt.
Best big 4
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 10, 2015
Top 100 places to work consistently. All colleagues were very enjoyable to work for. Would recommend to anyone who wants to consult.
An excellent place to work with opportunities for personal and career development
Senior Manager (Current Employee), PakistanAugust 10, 2015
At EY, we believe in building a better working world. This is a philosophy which I can relate to and governs what we do every day at EY.

Our culture is people centric, focused on teamwork, diversity and inclusiveness are our key priorities and all of this combines to create a dynamic where people are self motivated to do their tasks.
NA
Staff (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 7, 2015
Pros
Love the teams. Diverse and FUN!
Cons
No cons Maybe work life balance not so great.
Advice to Management
Pros
Love the teams. Diverse and FUN!
Cons
No cons Maybe work life balance not so great.
Advice to Management
Good culture, challenging environment, and great people
Forensic Accountant (Former Employee), chicago ILAugust 6, 2015
EY is overall a great company with talented people, challenging work/projects and a culture of trying to help people get where they want to be.
A great place to work but limited room for growth
Facilities/Records Management Coordinator (Current Employee), SAN FRANCISCOAugust 5, 2015
EY is a great place to work but there's really no room for growth in our department. The management needs to improve on getting the staff be held accountable for their work and the workloads needs to be fair for everyone.
Revenue