EY

EY Employer Reviews

Very high paced work environment
Administrative Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 20, 2014
Ernst & Young was a very professional place to work. They encouraged professional attire and work ethics. Excellence was expected in everything that was done. Promotions were difficult to attain as most job categories were highly sophisticated and required specific skills with few opportunities to move into a different job category.
Solid place to start a career.
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 17, 2014
Solid place to start a career.

There is no typical day.
Traveled A LOT!
The hardest part of my job was trying to collaborate with very individually focused people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a variety of people.
EY
Advisory (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 12, 2014
The people working at EY are some of the most intelligent and fast paced moving people I've ever worked with. Great company.
Learned plenty...interesting assignments
Senior Associate, Advisory (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 11, 2014
Pros: opportunities
Cons: culture
Stable job. Clear track to get ahead. Typical corporate culture (stiff)
Great
Senior Executive Assistant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 10, 2014
Depends on the office, but overall a great place to work! Work Hard, Play Hard
Productive workplace
Senior Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 7, 2014
It's a great place to learn from your boss as well as your peers.
Fun place to work
Staff Accountant II (Former Employee), C25November 6, 2014
Pros: travel a lot
Cons: high pressure
Good team work with nice co-workers;
Improvement of communication skills because of the daily communication with different clients.
Not the Best Working Environment
Financial Management Associate II (Former Employee), McLean, VAOctober 28, 2014
Not the best working environment, I did not have the most supportive management and my co-workers were only looking out for their best interests. There was no teamwork.
Good Place to Work
T-SQL / SSIS / SSRS Developer (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAOctober 28, 2014
Good Place to Work & launch the career.

Big enough for consulting experience.

one of the top 50 companies to work for.
An overall stupendous experience working with EY
Executive Assistant/Coordinator & Team Lead (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 27, 2014
Pros: flexibility of working at home when you need to.
Cons: goal-setting is a challenge
Every day is a new day, always learning something new. Lots of work so am never bored. Have learned tons of new technologies. Gives me ample opportunity to use my strengths. Challenges my weaknesses. I very much enjoy and highly respect my co-workers including my 5 Partner/Principals and other executive assistants and others I work with on a daily basis.

Hardest – more... part of the job is constant change when it's not always warranted. I love learning new things and improving the way things operate but, "if it aint broke" as the saying goes ...

I love the people I work with. Lots of super smart, generous and spirited people that I can laugh with often but get down to the hard work together every day. – less
Excellent company to work for.
Staff Auditor (Former Employee), Rogers, AROctober 26, 2014
Company fully committed to growing young staff and provide all the necessary tools for the employees success.
Well Run
Senior Management Consultant (Former Employee), Washington DCOctober 25, 2014
Large, well run global company with smart colleagues working on important problems.
Senior Review
Senior Accountatn (Current Employee), BostonOctober 23, 2014
Pros: young work environment, great people, room for growth
Cons: no work/life balance, good staff are rewarded with more work
Lots of work to be done. Little to no work/life balance. Some people are allowed to slack off while others are overworked. Good place to start your career and build your resume
Ernst & Young
Unemployment Analyst (Former Employee), Dallas, TXOctober 22, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, team work
Cons: undefined work schedules
While working at EY, I learned much about my skill sets, attributes and how far my dedication work principles and teamwork were strengths of mine. On a day to day basis, I maintained heavy client contact, and developed my time management skills after being placed on an 'At-Risk' client to secure their account to upcoming renewal. The hardest part of – more... my job was doubting myself and potential when dealing with state regulations, DOL policies; however, through collaboration with leadership, I was able to make decisions on my own and handle the client relationship without direct supervision.
The most enjoyable part of my position at EY was the relationship that I developed with many of my corporate clients and their local and regional leaders. I was education on the Human Resource policy wiring and review which I found satisfaction in due to my passion for learning and improvement. – less
Good prof experience but pressing of time
Consultant/Business Analyst (Current Employee), Moscow, IDOctober 17, 2014
EY gives interesting possibilities for increasing professional experience. You learn every day to communicate with different people as well as knew insights of valuation methods. Then you have a reach databases with useful information.
As a rule you work in a team and sometimes it is difficult to orginise people together.
ery often you should conduct – more... quite a lot of work? often unnecessary, in little time. It irritates – less
Excellent work life balance
Senior Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 17, 2014
Excellent work life balance. great on the job coaching and feedback
Productive company who cares about their employees
Operations Representative (Current Employee), TexasOctober 15, 2014
Management truly have a passion to coach and develop the employees to be promoted within the company.
Great Company offering Great Experience
Financial Services Organization, Tax Senior (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: busy season; chargeable hours
EY is a great company to begin your accounting career. It provides valuable experience that will make you a knowledgeable accountant.
Great start
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: some flexibility during off-season (i.e. doctors appointments)
Cons: lunch at the desk. dinner at the desk.
Great start to a career in professional services, which will set you up nicely for a move into industry or continued career in professional services. With a big name comes big clients and that is where a fresh graduate from college should aspire to gain experience. Management up top is a hit or miss-- some are great at what they do and manage people – more... very well; others are managers because of the guaranteed promotion track. – less
Good company; work is client driven
Manager (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAOctober 14, 2014
Good company if one is prepared to put one's personal life on hold, but that is very typical of all consulting companies and accounting firms.

1 2 3 4 5

About EY

EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help – Read more