EY
1,186 reviews

EY United States Employee Reviews

Assurance Associate (Current Employee), PhilippinesApril 24, 2015
I learned a lot in the Company and it helped me grow in my chosen profession. The hardest part of the job is when you don't get enough sleep because of lots of work yet you get a salary not enough to buy you medicines. However, experience wise, I still prefer EY because I don't deal with a single client through out the year giving me more networks and lots of challenging experience that can enhance my skills and capabilities.
Good Company
Audit Senior (Current Employee), New JerseyApril 22, 2015
I have worked with great people and have had good experiences along the time I have been with the firm. Great place to begin a career.
Productive and friendly workplace
Business Analyst (Current Employee), INApril 22, 2015
One of the world's leading professional services organizations, helps companies across the globe to identify and capitalize on business opportunities. EY LLP is an amazing place to work with. The work culture there is really good.. work is productive and lesser work pressure were there is no comparison with the peer firms.
Great work environment
EXECUTIVE COORDINATOR (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJApril 21, 2015
Pros: Compensation and Benefits are excellent
Cons: None
For an EA the bulk of your tasks are devoted to calendar management, meeting coordination and special projects

At EY I developed all of my soft and hard skills and they provided a significant amount of training during my 9 years of tenure

My management was very supportive and I worked in a very collaborative work environment.

I experienced no challenges to perform my role at EY and enjoyed very much my EA position
Smart people
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Los AngelesApril 20, 2015
The organization is dynamic is pushes its employees to their fullest potential. However, the drawback is the struggle to balance work and personal life.
Life at EY
Financial Management Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2015
Pros: Brand, Quality, Skills
Cons: Long Hours, Structured Career Growth
EY is a great company to work for and progress your career. The EY brand is known around the work for its high level of quality and innovation. The careers are demanding and often ask alot, but the benifits of being an EY alumni are worth it.
Good work environment
Technology Consultant (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 16, 2015
People were smart and very driven. There were always new challenges which needed to be overcome. Everyone was very friendly and there was not real bureaucracy involved in making decisions
decent place to work... make sure your chargeable hours are up
Senior Consultant, Advisory (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 15, 2015
not for me, maybe its because it was my first time in consulting, but culture and work are not for me. so focused on chargeable hours and getting the product to the client that opportunities for learning take a back seat. people were nice but the work stinks
Great place to work and build upon your skills as you go
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 14, 2015
Ernst & Young has a great work environment. They encourage work life balance and promoting from within. Ernst & Young believe in the professional growth of their employees. They also encourage their employees to join affinity groups within the company as well as giving back to the community.
Great Company
Audit Manager (Former Employee), Stamford, CTApril 13, 2015
Ernst and Young is a terrific company that provides a clear path to promotions and career development. An outstanding company.
Progressive work environment with many professional opportunities to learn and grow
Director/Associate Director (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 13, 2015
I have had several promotions and lateral moves throughout my career at EY. I have worked on really interesting initiatives with very bright individuals. I feel very good about the significant contributions made by my team and me.
Great learning experience
Assurance Assistant/Staff (Current Employee), Redwood Shores, CAApril 9, 2015
Great working experience. Great opportunity to learn a lot. Get great opportunities to do unusual transactions such as IPOs and mergers.
EY
Manager (Current Employee), San FranciscoApril 9, 2015
People are nice and very professional. No work life balance because of 100% travel and I think this is the hardest part of job. I like the projects and coworkers.
Okay company
Senior Associate (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 7, 2015
good place to start career. do not stay forever. okay managers and pay. hours are longer than you wish. if you want a life, leave after 3 years.
Senior Consultant - EY
Senior Consultant (Current Employee), New YorkApril 6, 2015
Pros: Lunches and dinners paid if you are traveling
Cons: too much work and strss
A good company to work for if you are up for a lot of traveling. Work life balance varies from project to project sometimes it is hard sometimes it is manageable. Good incentives.
Very Busy work environment
Operations Coordinator - Human Resources (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 1, 2015
one day turn around is expected on all work
management is not helpful to team members
no room for advancement
no formal training for the job
E&Y communications activities
Communications Specialist (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Work Culture
Cons: Opportunities for advancement
I am challenged every day by working on meaningful projects.I work in a number of interesting subject areas. The work culture is very positive. The pay and benefits are quite good.
Office Management
Hospitality & Workplace Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMarch 21, 2015
Pros: multi-tasking, great pay and benefits
Cons: long work hours
Office Management, Inventory Control, File Maintenance, Mailroom Operations. Workstation Management. I loved working for the firm.
Productive, challenging, and fun place to work
Manager - M&A Tax (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
There was no typical day at work here which made it interesting. I learned about dedication, diligence, attention to detail, coaching, tax, mergers and acquisitions, running a deal, client service, camaraderie, and a lot about mistakes and what not to do. Management seemed disjointed and it was difficult to determine a clear path to progression and the rationale behind certain decisions in an economically uncertain time. My co-workers were the best part of the job and what made it an enjoyable learning experience. The hardest part of the job was seeing a number of people come and go, delegating and managing everyone's time given various projects and scheduling/budget constraints, understanding whether there were any other opportunities available within the firm, and understanding compensation/bonus/promotion/utilization metrics.
You will learn a lot
Tax Senior (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 14, 2015
You will meet a lot of great and intelligent people in EY! You will also learn a lot from your daily work. New challenges everyday and it is not going to be boring.

1 2 3 4 5

About EY

EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help – Read more

EY Salaries