Eye Associates of New Mexico Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Met a lot of awesome Doctors, coworkers
PSR/ Patient Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 23, 2016
The best part of working with EANM was all the informative information I learned on eye health. The pay and benefits were wonderful. Most of the employees are very petty, unprofessional, immature even though they are grown women, supervisors are horrible, CEO's are even worse. Once I resigned from my position it felt like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. It was like high school all over again.
Pros
Benefits, Pay (when in a higher position), Doctors
Cons
Policies, management, CEO's, coworkers
Decent place to work depending on what location and which supervisor you report to.
Patient Rep (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 12, 2015
Learned a lot, always busy, pay is good, great benefits, management has pros and cons, most co-workers are good, some are difficult. There is a problem with favoritism and trustworthiness among some of the supervisors. Rules don't apply to employees who are favorites, but will be taken to extremes on other employees if a supervisor decides they don't like them. Some supervisors/ team leads cannot be taken at their word. What they tell you to your face is quite different from what's being said behind your back. They are the worst about gossiping and revealing info about employees to other employees. Very unprofessional. It's a large company and the good/bad ratio can vary quite a bit depending on what job you do, which location you are at, and who you report to. The work in and of itself can be very enjoyable if you can avoid the other issues.
Pros
good pay, great benefits, interacting with many diverse people
Cons
upper management needs to evaluate supervisors/team leads more closely
Fun, fast paced work environment - limited growth potential
Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 18, 2014
Was an employee there for seven years. Started in Call Center, worked up into Administration.
Pros
Ot, occasional free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, bad management
Top notch management
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Alamos, NMMay 12, 2014
Work environment was fun. Job could be stressful at times dealing with incoming calls from patients on a continual basis.
Enjoyed working with patients and team leaders
NON CERTIFIED OPTICIAN (Former Employee) –  santa fe new mexicoAugust 19, 2013
Typical day is always busy and fun. I learned to give the best patient service to meet their individual needs. Management was not as flexible as I would have liked but ok. I loved working with my co workers. Hardest part of the job was having to leave it. I enjoyed everything about my job, the people and the patients, most of all giving them all they need to see.
Productive and Friendly Diverse Staff
Patient Services Representative, Alb NM (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 11, 2013
Informative on Eye Health and Procedures to stay Healthy.
Diverse Staff and intelligent Physicians and Surgeons who are friendly.
Benefits