Eye Care for Animals Employee Reviews

Unfair work environment
Customer Client Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 8, 2016
Unable to receive a raise until a year, training individuals with no experience that make more than you. I was overworked and underpaid, it was unfair work environment and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
What a company should be!!!!
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAApril 13, 2016
I know it seems unrealistic that an employee has nothing negative to say about their employer, but that is my situation. In the past there were negative employees that made the environment uncomfortable, but that's with any employer. From their corporate office down to the individual locations, I love everything about this company. I consider everyone that I interacted with at Eye Care my family, and I feel I received the same appreciation and respect back! There are offices that are not as busy as the location I was at, but I enjoy the hustle and fast paced environment. Overall, Eye Care isn't just an employer you will be settling for....it is a family that you should be determined to work for!
Pros
Management, Fast Paced Environment
Cons
I don't have any!
Very Supportive for Employees Type of Company
Veterinary Support Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 4, 2014
I loved my job and the management. I really felt this company truly cared about employees in every aspect. The benefits and pay are far better than most veterinary jobs. It always felt like a family. I was sad to leave but I had no choice only because of my personal life circumstance.
Liked working there
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2014
Enjoyed working with some great doctors. Learned a lot about ophthalmology.
Effectively ran office
Certified Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 5, 2014
The Veterinarian and staff are all nice and take good care of their patents and clients
Good people overall and good place to learn new things.
Veterinary Ophthalmology Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2013
I enjoyed most everyone I worked with and loved my Manager and Primary doctors. Eye Care is a training facility for doctors wanting to specialize in eyes and therefore as a tech I was also able to learn a lot. I was given a lot more opportunities with ECFA to have more responsibility and improve my skills.
Corporate run facility with clear rules and regulations
Practice Leader, Licensed Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 13, 2012
Good place to work if you enjoy working in a specialized field of medicine. Small facility with corporate headquarters in AZ. Company requires testing to stay current with their focus in eye care, but is NOT considered CE.
Pros
specialty practice, experts in field
Cons
corporate office in arizona

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Eye Care for Animals. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9