Eye Care for Animals Employee Reviews

Great Place To Work
Practice Leader (Current Employee) –  Wheeling, ILJanuary 6, 2018
I am a current employee and I love my job. I truly have very little or noting bad to say.
I am fairly compensated for a CVT, I absolutely adore the doctors, other employees Most of the administration has been very helpful and kind.
We are given opportunities for growth and advancement, hours are set with very little on-call hours.
If anything negative I have to say, it has mostly something to do with me. I am a workaholic and have a hard time going home when there are still things to be done. We are very busy ( appointments every 15 minutes) to where it's hard to get anything else done during the day. So I often come in early and leave late. But again, that's my own fault!
Pros
Fair pay, paid holidays off, CE opportunities, great coworkers
Cons
Nothing!
good job
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 24, 2017
Great job, hours got cut to 2 days a week due to doctor accident, no relief doctor so hours got cut, they don't have another office for me to go. So very part time right now.
wonderful job in a specialty career
Ophthalmology Technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVAugust 16, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company. The hours were great because it is a specialty field so it followed a normal 8-5 schedule. Very minimal on call work.
Pros
good hours, working atmosphere, incentives
Cons
had to fight for my raises
Privately Run - And it shows
PL (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 16, 2017
Small mom and pop mentality with decisions made by owners versus for the benefits of the organization. No culture to speak of unless it benefits the owners of the company.
Pros
Best operations team in the world
Cons
Mentality of owners is shallow
Unfair work environment
Customer Client Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 8, 2016
Unable to receive a raise until a year, training individuals with no experience that make more than you. I was overworked and underpaid, it was unfair work environment and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
What a company should be!!!!
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Tustin, CAApril 13, 2016
I know it seems unrealistic that an employee has nothing negative to say about their employer, but that is my situation. In the past there were negative employees that made the environment uncomfortable, but that's with any employer. From their corporate office down to the individual locations, I love everything about this company. I consider everyone that I interacted with at Eye Care my family, and I feel I received the same appreciation and respect back! There are offices that are not as busy as the location I was at, but I enjoy the hustle and fast paced environment. Overall, Eye Care isn't just an employer you will be settling for....it is a family that you should be determined to work for!
Pros
Management, Fast Paced Environment
Cons
I don't have any!
Busy, productive, very little turnaround.
Veterinarian Technician (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAAugust 24, 2015
This was the best job I ever had. Great benefits while establishing a good career. My co-workers were great, we worked well as a small team. This company hires from with in first then opens up to the public. Just like all companies, you are just a body filling a position. No matter how longer you work for them and how friendly you become with each other they will fire you with out giving you a chance to explain so try not to get to attached.
Pros
Discounted animal care, great hours
Cons
They don't care how long you worked for them they will fire you if you make a mistake.
Very Supportive for Employees Type of Company
Veterinary Support Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 4, 2014
I loved my job and the management. I really felt this company truly cared about employees in every aspect. The benefits and pay are far better than most veterinary jobs. It always felt like a family. I was sad to leave but I had no choice only because of my personal life circumstance.
Liked working there
Client Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2014
Enjoyed working with some great doctors. Learned a lot about ophthalmology.
Effectively ran office
Certified Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 5, 2014
The Veterinarian and staff are all nice and take good care of their patents and clients
Good people overall and good place to learn new things.
Veterinary Ophthalmology Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 25, 2013
I enjoyed most everyone I worked with and loved my Manager and Primary doctors. Eye Care is a training facility for doctors wanting to specialize in eyes and therefore as a tech I was also able to learn a lot. I was given a lot more opportunities with ECFA to have more responsibility and improve my skills.
Corporate run facility with clear rules and regulations
Practice Leader, Licensed Veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVOctober 13, 2012
Good place to work if you enjoy working in a specialized field of medicine. Small facility with corporate headquarters in AZ. Company requires testing to stay current with their focus in eye care, but is NOT considered CE.
Pros
specialty practice, experts in field
Cons
corporate office in arizona