Eye Care Specialists

Eye Care Specialists Employer Reviews

Extremely busy place.
Regional Operations Director (Former Employee), Kingston, PAJune 29, 2013
I perform daily the accepted practice of MBWA (Management by Walking Around). I implemented goal-setting for all departments (first time for the company). I put in place a "training" function (also a first time venture) and put a training coordinator in charge of the function. Hardest part is breaking old habits among employees... most enjoyable was – more... learning the medical aspect of the job. – less
Hardworking dedicated employees
Collections Specialist (Current Employee), Kingston, PANovember 20, 2012
Pros: flexible work life balance
Cons: short lunch and lack of breaks
We have a large ederly population I thoroughly enjoy working with this patient base, My co-workers are very hardworking individuals. The customer service at our practice is exceptionally. We go above and beyond for our patients. Management is very supportive. The employees enjoy our work day.
Nice Place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kingston, PAJune 28, 2012
A work day can be hectic but it makes the time go by fast. The hardest part of my job is working with the public when they become nasty with me when the problem is not my fault. The most enjoyable part is the feeling of family amongst the employees. I have learned a lot about ophthalmology and greatly appreciate that knowledge.

Eye Care Specialists Photos