Eyecare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
stressful
staff (Former Employee) –  Marshalltown, IAAugust 30, 2017
there was a lack of adequate training and appropriate management. the staff was burnt out and transferred that energy onto the patients. did not seem like staff valued the importance of the work we were doing and did not seem motivated to change unprofessional behaviours
Awesome work place
Office Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAJuly 16, 2015
I loved working here. It was fun and fast paced, I learned to verify medical insurance for patients, helped customers pick out frames and contacts that works best for them, moneyhandling skills, and awesome staff.
Pros
Awesome staff and workplace
Cons
seasonal position
Productive and fast pace work environment.
Office Manager/ Optometric Assistant (Former Employee) –  Front Royal, VAJanuary 19, 2015
Fast pace work with opportunity to learn. I learned basic insurance billing and coding, and advanced my computer/ typing skills. I enjoyed assisting the doctors and dealing with the patients and their needs. The hardest part of this job was the lack of opportunity for advancement and health benefits. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and practice owners. A typical day at work was busy but enjoyable.
Pros
Busy work enviromnet
Cons
Healthcare
good
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GASeptember 25, 2014
great place wish could have stayed longer. short days and great coworkers
Working for Eyecare
Optician (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsville, VAMarch 10, 2014
A typical work day was opening the office everyday at 8:30, started seeing patients at 9am and continued until 4:30. I was responsible for all employees lunch breaks, any office concerns, i was responsible for ordering glasses, helping patients pick out glasses and proper measurements.Got along with all employees and was never a conflict. Letting them know it was ok to laugh and have fun at work and enjoy what you're doing but always made sure work was completed at the end of the day.
Pros
the customers, people i worked with
Cons
healthcare was always ignored