EYP Architecture & Engineering Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 3, 2017
Great experience! Wonderful people employed there. Very flexible when it comes to family. Work spaces are large and new. Fun and friendly environment.
Eyp
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 18, 2017
I worked there while I was pregnant with my son. It was a very stressful place to work but great pay and a great location. I think it would be an awesome place to work if you are single with no kids.
A deadline driven environment with many adjustments throughout the day.
Senior Marketing Administrator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYOctober 4, 2013
I learned to "wear many hats" and was called into many critical deadlines. I learned new computer skills and software programs both in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites.

Management was good and my co-workers were great.

The hardest part of my job was the ever changing priorities, having the need to constantly re-focus although I also found it very challenging.

I enjoyed being the project manager and gate-keeper for out digital image database (OpenAsset). I was tasked with identifying and key-wording about 25,000 photos, plans, renderings, and construction imagery. This is one of EYP's most valuable resources.