EZ Worldwide Express Employee Reviews

My first job
Warehouse and part Driver (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 25, 2017
I am very grateful for this job, the boss was like a father finger role type. This job was going out of business and as told we were going get lay off so I had to get another job I put my self to school up Taine my EMT license
productive
CDL B Driver/Courier Services (Former Employee) –  Springfield Gardens, NYApril 28, 2017
this company does not care about its workers, not giving enough hours, terrible pay sometimes received check late, boss lies and treats employees unfairly
Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 19, 2017
The worst company i have ever been a part of...

Management is a joke, they are only concerned in profit which makes sense since they are bankrupt and on the verge of dissapearing

They promise a bonus or a certain day off or really anything to get you to come in but they never do complete what they say

The dispatcher was great to work with, intelligent, focused, and did what it took to get the job done and keep the other flesh eating backstabbers in the warehouse out our backs but the rest of the other "dispathers" and on site manager were complete garbage

Especially the on site manager she was useless as was the other so called dispatchers

Job is not secure, and terrible pay for running around all day
Pros
Getting fired for concessions
Cons
Being a part of amazon
very good. and nice personal.
mantenimiento, y parking attendant. (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 18, 2016
En EZ aprendi de todo, Lo que mas me gusto era dirigir a los traileros, para que no tuvieran ningun asidente, y Lo que no me gusto, fue que ya no me llamaron, para seguir trabajando.
Pros
seguir medico, privado.
Cons
No hay personal de seguridad, sobre asidentes
Look elsewhere.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 4, 2016
Ownership is focused on maximizing profit at the cost of labor wages and it shows in the atmosphere they create. Never received bonus or raise. No raises, bonus, benefits, or much of anything. You geta virtual minimum wage with a lot of work attached to it. Not a place you'd want a career with only a temporary job.
Pros
its a job.
Cons
No room for advancement, raises, bonus, benefits.
Everyday is differant so are the hours you workwork
Warehouse Associate & Drivers Assistant (Current Employee) –  Westborough, MAAugust 4, 2016
Work days can be very long and stressfull at times in order to get shipments out on time for deliveries. Coworkers are normally ok you get what you pay for the hardest part about the job is the crazy work hours overall pretty fun and fast paced job.,
working at EZ Worldwide
Outside Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJune 26, 2016
Friendly staff, knew what was required. Unfortunately they suffered some financial difficulties as a whole and where forced to file chapter 11.
EZ Worldwide
Logistics Consultant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 12, 2016
had good base with opportunity to bonus after met my yearly numbers of $1.5 million sales annually.

Focused my time on corporations in the 100 millions to 10 billions range.
Pros
friendly staff / asset based trucks
Cons
hard to know if other sales people already working on same account
proactive and fun environment
Warehouse worker/ driver helper (Current Employee) –  DuPont, WAJune 2, 2016
was an great experience to work for them but EZ lost its contracts with several of its companies and had to close down its Seattle warehouse.
Pros
got to work to music
Cons
had to remind warehouse manger am taking a break
Providing A Fun, Hard Working & Safe Working Environment
SAFETY COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 16, 2016
I'm a very Hard Working, Self Motivated & Team Oriented person that strives on making everyone around me better & to make the company strive in every way possible Financially & Reputation wise & I'm willing to do whatever possible to make the company Prosperous.
Pros
1, Making sure that the employees in the warehouse were working, 2, operating according to CALOSHA regulations, 3 OSHA regulations, 4 making sure that all Tractors & Trailers Registration & Insurance were up to date, 5 in compliance with State & Federal Rules & Regultions
Cons
need to improve on not expecting other people to tackle problems, before I take the initiative to do things
Great Job!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 10, 2016
One of my favorite jobs I've ever had! Very demanding work but well worth it. Couldn't ask for a better work environment. Could use more training at first tho.
Summary
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJanuary 23, 2016
The company is an okay company to work. The company give me an opportunity to drive trucks coming out of CDL Class A driving school. The pay is ok but could be better.
Pros
Doesn't discriminate
Cons
No raises
A detrimental work environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  DuPont, WANovember 30, 2015
This is a hostile work environment where you are treated just like a piece of machinery. The scheduling is not planned out and employees can expect to receive the next days schedule by text approximately 6 hours before you are required to come in. The management has a whimsical approach to their own personal attendance, to workplace safety, and to appropriate social interaction.
Pros
They will hire you without any prior work experience
Cons
Hostile management, unsafe work enviroment
Ez worldwide is a terrible company
driver (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 16, 2015
-The people in charge are egotistical, rude, only care about there own self and treat their employees like sht.
-From the day you start work you will be asked to break the law. Weather it be lying on your log sheet, avoiding weigh stations(because most of the trucks are over weight and lack up to date maintenance), lying to police or driving way over the legal amount of hours allowed by the state.
- The company will try and short you for hours and pay terribly (for a trucking company) .
-Bottom line; If you want a job where the boss lies to you, treats his employes unfairly, puts himself over everyone and does not care about your well being. Then this is the job for you..
Pros
They hire you with no experience
Cons
Everything... This company does not deserve to exist
Terrible company too work for
delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 3, 2015
I hated this job. They don't care about there employees at all. I worked 24 hours a day sometimes, then they had the nerve to ask me to come in he next day.... L NO!!! Never received my last paycheck... The Houston location sucks, honestly they don't deserve no stars at all..
Pros
Nothing was good
Cons
I hated this job
Family type atmosphere
Customer Service/Data Entry/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJune 18, 2015
Family owned business with continually rotating staff. Overall, okay place to work, except for managements lack of personal respect. Paychecks were either late of with insufficient funds to cover them.
Pros
Small company with family atmosphere
Cons
Bounced paychecks, compensation not reflective of work merit
A very great company
DIVER (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJDecember 27, 2014
The most important thing for a truck driver or any driver is to be well rested druge free and a good team work if working with others.
Pros
15 Min
Cons
15 Min
very unfair company, low pay, dont care about their workers and are very cheap
trucker (Former Employee) –  NJJune 11, 2014
This company do not care about thir workers, they dont give you enough hours and pay very small money as far as truck drivers go. The new hires start off at higher wages than workers who been there for years. They keep jiring new workers every week then start cutting hours because there are too many workers and not enough work yet they keep hiring
Cons
new hires start off at higher wages then senior workers. no raises whatsoever
Courier
Courier/ Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAJune 7, 2013
Love to drive and provided customer service to our customers.
Pros
open road
Cons
traffic
Just a job and not a career.
Delivery Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VASeptember 6, 2012
Load and Unload trucks on 1-2 certain days when a truck is scheduled. Rotate employees from Deliveries to Warehouse and Warehouse to Deliveries.

Nothing new that I learned!
Co-workers were very young and immature.
Sorting inventory for all the stores was the hardest ( very physical).

The sorting..
Pros
driving to make deliveries used most of the time clock.
Cons
every other week you may not receive hrs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EZ Worldwide Express. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9