We are a courier and logistics company, seeking a part time employee to help create on-forwarding labels that are required to send packages. Other duties may be assigned.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Creating on-forwarding labels (FDX/DHL/UPS)
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry of information into databases
- Assisting express department with evening operations
- Work in the warehouse, when necessary
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer skills required: MS Office, data entry skills
- 40+ WPM typing skills, with accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Ability to readily adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to manage individual workflow effectively and improve processes when necessary
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with coworkers both in written and verbal communications
- Experience with courier or logistics company helpful, but not required
Job Status: Nonexempt – Part Time $11/hr
Tentative Schedule: Monday-Friday 3:30pm-7:30pm (approximately 20 hours/week)