Eze Castle Integration

Eze Castle Integration Employer Reviews

Best possible team ever..
Network Engineer (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: service only hedge funds: best support, best environments, best hardware available
Cons: you just have to commit to 100% dedication to keep up with their pace.
Cream of the Cream IT integration / support. 24/7 support call, a fleet of true Level 3 engineers, CRM and Sales team members are typically better then other company's IT engineers. Management are slave drivers....but they PAY for the right to drive the team as hard as they do.

I've met some of the smartest people available in the world.

It was the – more... best time of my life, and It was an honor to serve with them. – less
Fast paced and fun workplace
Systems Engineer (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: new evolving technology; benefits
Cons: long hours; high stress level
Fast paced and fun workplace that is constantly growing. Eze Castle works with high profile clients that allow and challenge new technology and constant knowledge growth.
A place of vast knowledge
Support Desk Analyst - Shift Lead (Current Employee), Manhattan, NYDecember 31, 2012
Great place to work if you want to learn on the fly and gain knowledge quickly. Not so easy to move up within the company.
Work Hard Play Hard
Resource Co-Ordinator (Current Employee), LondonApril 27, 2013
Pros: thirsty thursday - free beer every thursday after 5:30pm
Cons: can be stressful
Working in the London office I don't think I have been quite so stressed but yet laughed quite so hard in the same office. The work can get quite busy and even overwhelming at times but it is taken all in ones stride when you have such a playful but serious working environment. The people I work with are absolutely fantastic, they make me smile everyday – more... without fail and the work hard play hard attitude can be experienced everyday when one busy hour is silence followed by some funny banter in downtime. This job has made me extremely organised and able to retain a lot of information. The hardest part is being short staffed but we are well supported by the management and there is a sense of no blame culture but learn from your mistakes. A typical day at work will be filled with both stressful points and fun points, but your guaranteed to have a smile of both relief and joy by the end of the day. Unfortunately for me the extra long commute home takes that away, but i do leave the office with it. – less