Accounts Receivable Associate
Established in 1976, the Chamberlain International School is a private, non-profit, Chapter 766 boarding and day school for students who have difficulties that affect learning and behavior. Chamberlain International School is an EOE offering a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tax deferred savings after one year, and paid time off.
We are seeking an Accounts Receivable Associate to fill an immediate opening. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, self-motivated, independent, possess excellent communication skills, and be able to work under rigid deadlines. Candidates must be willing to perform generalized office duties such as using personal vehicle to travel in town to and from our campus location, various errands, and any other administrative and office functions.
The candidate will:
- Create and send tuition invoices along with supporting documentation for all students on a monthly basis
- Manage and monitor account balances and take appropriate action to collect past due balances
- Prepare and maintain contracts with local school districts, out-of-state districts, government agencies, and private funding sources
- Assist with payroll and prepare, analyze, and update internal financial reports
- Process retirement contributions
- Handle personal account transactions for students, including parent approvals and banking
- Assist with annual audit
Skills and Abilities
- Required accounting knowledge or experience
- QuickBooks (or other accounting software) experience is required
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; equivalent experience considered
Please submit Cover Letter and Resume to:
Chamberlain International School
P.O Box 778
Middleboro, MA 02346
Indeed - 7 months ago
The F. L. Chamberlain School provides comprehensive and diverse therapeutic programming in an environment which inspires academic success...