F. Ziegler Enterprises has an immediate opening for an experienced MRO Buyer. To learn more about FZE, visit our website at: www.fziegler.com.
The successful candidate will have past experience working with/ordering Machine Tooling, Maintenance Tools, and parts related to CNC Machining. The Buyer will plan, release, schedule, expedite, and monitor all MRO items for FZE. This will require daily management of inventory and schedules; including coordination with production, planning, and the toolroom.
This position is a 1st shift position, offering a salary of $40,000-$50,000 based on experience.
- The MRO Buyer will ensure accurate planning and on-time delivery of product to support business commitments.
- Place purchase orders (POs) timely and obtain PO acknowledgements
- Maintain MRP to keep PO need dates aligned with Customer Commitment Schedule
- Ensure Supplier promise date accuracy for on-time delivery, expedite as needed
- Track in-transit material to identify and address any potential delivery issues
- Ensure use of appropriate suppliers
- Resolve shipment and payment discrepancies
- Manage inventories to eliminate and prevent excess and inactive materials
- Analyze usage and inventory to identify cost-saving opportunities
- Develop and inventory control plan for MRO supplies
- Analyze data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory, improve turns and reduce total cost
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement in a Machining Environment
- Proficiency with ERP / Materials Resource Planning (MRP) Systems
- Knowledge of raw materials and cutting tools used in our industry
- Ability to work effectively in all environments, ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Negotiating skills necessary, with strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
FZE offers a competitive benefits package including 401K match, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental, life insurance & more! Check out our website: www.fziegler.com.