F2ONSITE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great certs
Computer Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 29, 2017
Good way to become manufacturer certified for various computers and laptops. Horrible when it comes to getting jobs and getting paid.

In three months I had 4 to 5 jobs and all were over an hour and a half away. Mileage is paid but only paid from where u pick up parts, most are close by so you have to fight to get the additional mileage.

Going on two months now and I still have not had any job orders. Because of this I would not recommend working for them, they do not pay a retainer to keep you on their payroll but they require you to log in and check their work portal daily
Pros
Manufacturer certified training
Cons
Poor pay, lack of work orders, must log in daily even if u have no work
This company claims that they will train you on the job which is false
Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2016
I went through a lot work to try and get a phone interview with them. After doing everything they asked me to do including filling out the assessment twice. First she claimed she couldn't find my assessment. Then when I filled it out again she finds it right away. She then tells me I don't have experience fixing Lexmark printers so I will not be given a second interview. This company shouldn't claim that they will train you if they do no such thing. Don't even waste your time with the application process.
Pros
Cons
They were not honest with me
Low pay
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 22, 2016
Not enough calls need more calls 152 bucks a week will not cut it certifications are good need more calls the or calls should be more than 25bucks a call
It was a great learning experience
Best Buy Hardware Refresh Project (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 16, 2014
This position was a very great way to learn what it's like to work in I.T. Looking back at this position now, this would definitely be something I would enjoy doing in the near future. I was pretty nervous at first because I received no training in how to do this so I had no idea what to expect out of this position. If I could go back and do it again now, I probably would have finished this position sooner than I did. Overall, it was a wonderful learning experience. I was very satisfied working here.
Pros
Wonderful learning experience
Cons
No training
Professional Corporation
PC Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
On a normal day a team of 2 people oversea two floors of desktop and laptops that may have hardware or software issues or both, and must be fixed and deployed to the proper work area or client. You must stay focused on each situation because they are not the same problem. The co workers were friendly and helpful. The project was not difficult but getting 200 computers deployed in a short time can be is tough but can be done. It was satisfying to know that I followed the protocol to help get the project done on time.
Pros
Minimal Supervision, free lunch
Cons
short contract project 2days
Field technician (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAJune 15, 2015
Received certified training on varies laptops and desktops. I was assigned limited calls per week and had at least 4 other technicians in rural territory so I did not receive many assignments.Useful experience
Pros
Certified on varies PCs & laptops
Cons
Enloyed working on laptops & desktops but like many others I spent more in gas than paid
Fun and exciting work.
Field tech (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 28, 2013
I rarely talk with anyone from the company as most of my work is done thru a web portal. I call customers and set up appointments to work on their computers. I am responsible for picking up and returning all parts for each job. I speak with vendor specific tech support on a daily basis, which has taught me patience.

The hardest part of the job is scheduling appointments with the clients. (most people work 9 to 5).

The best part about the job is meeting new and interesting people.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Very little work load.
Got job quickly remotely
CONSULTANT - AV TECH (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2015
All i can say, this company got you job quickly as contractor, the pay is average, other than that, no comment about this company.
Pros
no need to interview as contractor
Cons
not stable, contract off and on.
Poor Pay for Amounf of Work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCSeptember 5, 2014
Loved working for them but I spent more in gas than I made. Management was wonderful.
Job
Certified Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 1, 2013
The thing I love most about the job is Networking! I provide onsite service to end users for extended warranty repair.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 26, 2014
Running service calls for resident and commercial places. F2Onsite is a service provider company based in TX.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at F2ONSITE. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8