F2ONSITE Employee Reviews

Got job quickly remotely
CONSULTANT - AV TECH (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 11, 2015
All i can say, this company got you job quickly as contractor, the pay is average, other than that, no comment about this company.
Pros
no need to interview as contractor
Cons
not stable, contract off and on.
Professional Corporation
PC Tech (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 17, 2015
On a normal day a team of 2 people oversea two floors of desktop and laptops that may have hardware or software issues or both, and must be fixed and deployed to the proper work area or client. You must stay focused on each situation because they are not the same problem. The co workers were friendly and helpful. The project was not difficult but getting 200 computers deployed in a short time can be is tough but can be done. It was satisfying to know that I followed the protocol to help get the project done on time.
Pros
minimal supervision, free lunch
Cons
short contract project 2days
Poor Pay for Amounf of Work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCSeptember 5, 2014
Loved working for them but I spent more in gas than I made. Management was wonderful.
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMarch 26, 2014
Running service calls for resident and commercial places. F2Onsite is a service provider company based in TX.
It was a great learning experience
Best Buy Hardware Refresh Project (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 16, 2014
This position was a very great way to learn what it's like to work in I.T. Looking back at this position now, this would definitely be something I would enjoy doing in the near future. I was pretty nervous at first because I received no training in how to do this so I had no idea what to expect out of this position. If I could go back and do it again now, I probably would have finished this position sooner than I did. Overall, it was a wonderful learning experience. I was very satisfied working here.
Pros
wonderful learning experience
Cons
no training
JOB
Certified Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXAugust 1, 2013
The thing I love most about the job is Networking! I provide onsite service to end users for extended warranty repair.
Fun and exciting work.
Field tech (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJune 28, 2013
I rarely talk with anyone from the company as most of my work is done thru a web portal. I call customers and set up appointments to work on their computers. I am responsible for picking up and returning all parts for each job. I speak with vendor specific tech support on a daily basis, which has taught me patience.

The hardest part of the job is scheduling appointments with the clients. (most people work 9 to 5).

The best part about the job is meeting new and interesting people.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
very little work load.