Multiple Route Operations Manager will be employed with our company a package delivery company that contracts with FedEx Ground & Home Delivery. Our managers are out on the docks supervising a group of package handlers. They're responsible for a number of activities that contribute to the success of our field operations, including:
1. Overseeing daily operations of both FedEx Ground and Home Delivery routes
2. Hire, train, and prepare new drivers
3. Organize, plan and implement routes for drivers
4. Problem solve and prevent service failures
5. Create, schedule, and organize a truck fleet maintenance plan.
6. Work with FedEx management on a daily basis
Candidates are expected to have the understanding that as a manager and leader in our organization they will work extended hours to complete the job and that their job tasks are likely to increase their workday during times of high package volume.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid and current driver's license
- Reasonably clean driving record ( No DWI or Cell Phone tickets)
- MUST BE able to pass a drug test and physical
- MUST HAVE 1yr. Commercial Driving Experience, in the last 3 years. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Personal transportation to and from the terminal
- No CDL required.
This is an entry position into our company that leads to numerous promotional opportunities for individuals looking for career growth.
If you enjoy a competitive, fast paced work environment this is an opportunity you should explore.
We are looking for individuals with a BS degree in Management with minimum of 1yr. prior management experience preferably in a distribution or similar industry.
Contact Paul Pizzo 1-201-655-5545