Title: Territory Manager
Department: Wholesale Division
Reports to: V.P.
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Relationships and Roles:
Internal / External Cooperation
- Insure to individually meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Sets examples for Account Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Professional quality training and ongoing support.
- Daily, Monthly, Yearly Bonuses.
- 2-4 Weeks paid time off.
- Our turnover is very low due to the support we provide and the opportunity given to those who qualify.
- You will earn 1000 to 2000 per week within 60 days if you adopt our selling system and have the personality required to be successful in sales.
I will be adding a new training class April of 2013 to our talented team and if you feel you have what it takes to earn the income you've always dreamed respond today.
Indeed - 11 months ago