FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Financial Business Systems Analyst, in Research Triangle Park, NC or Washington, DC.
The Financial Business Systems Analyst is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, modifying and implementing functionality within the Deltek ERP Suite and FHI360 legacy financial systems. The Financial Business System Analyst works closely with the end-users to evaluate current procedures, understand business objectives, provide daily support activities, train, and gain efficiencies by leveraging functionality in the ERP environment. The day-to-day support activities include but are not limited to requirement gathering, documentation, testing, maintenance and end-user support and training.
Key Responsibilities and Contributions:
- Understand how all the different components of the enterprise financial system interrelates and participate in the design, enhancement, and roll-out of FHI360 enterprise financial system.
- Provides first-line support to the global users of the enterprise financial system.
- Troubleshoot enterprise financial system (Costpoint, TM1, Cognos) and Excel template performance issues as needed.
- Perform system testing including the development of test cases, running test scenarios, documenting results, tracking defects and verifying processes are working as designed.
- Creates standard and/or custom reports based on the end-user requirements.
- Demonstrates advanced accounting knowledge and functions as a trusted resource for the enterprise financial system end-users, ISS department and outside vendors.
- Monitors the appropriate user security is applied to the enterprise financial system.
- Delivers financial system training for end users.
- Support the completion of various ad-hoc requests as needed.
BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Information Technology or Business Administration and at least 3 to 5 years related work experience; AA and at least 5 to 7 years relevant experience. Prior experience with international or cross cultural context is strongly preferred. Substantial experience using computerized information systems. Prior experience with Costpoint, TM1, Cognos or Deltek ERP Suite is strongly preferred.
FHI 360 has a competitive compensation package. Interested candidates may register online through FHI 360's Career Center at www.fhi360.org/careercenter or through the Employment section at www.fhi360.org. Please submit CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements. Please specify source in your application.