Are you a LAMP Software Engineer who writes fantastic code...and equally great documentation? Are you a stellar PHP Developer who is looking for a company that is well-funded yet growing rapidly? Does the idea of helping build a brand through technology excite you? If so, keep reading!
Rapidly-growing, well-funded start-up that has already secured $50m in venture capital funding seeks a Senior PHP Developer to join a team that is still in their infancy. You will have the opportunity to guide the direction and decisions made.
You will be involved in the following:
- Developing applications using PHP such as the e-commerce website, reporting tools, customer service management suite.
- Creating high volume web services
- Converting functional requirements to working application
- Participating in code reviews, create and practice coding standards
- Participating in application testing
What you need to have:
- 4+ years of PHP experience
- Solid knowledge of SQL (particularly MySQL)
- Knowledge of standards and best practice design patterns for Object Oriented Programming, MVC and Database design
- Good design taste (even for internal applications)
It would be nice if you have:
- Magento, Kohana, NetSuite experience
- Knowledge of scaling and application optimization
- Unit testing experience, particularly with PHPUnit and Selenium
- Knowledge of SOAP and REST
- Solid HTML & CSS chops
- Strong desire to use, support, and commit back to open source projects
- Catered Lunches
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Free Gym Membership
- Life Insurance
- Happy Hour (Thursdays)
- Quarterly Team Outings
- Bagel Wednesdays
So, if you are a Senior PHP Developer interested in working for a hip, fun start-up that has received $50M in venture capital, please send your resume today. If you are you interested in working with extremely intelligent, hard-working, yet motivated individuals and enjoy great food and/or beer, happy hours, and a lively office environment, what are you waiting for? Apply now.