Are you a Senior PHP Developer looking for a great start-up company with solid funding? Are you interested in working for a company that is looking to disrupt a $50B sector of the apparel industry? Do you have experience with Magento? If so, keep reading.
Technology-driven e-commerce start-up seeks a Senior PHP Developer to join their team. Having just received VC funding, this company is now in serious growth mode. You will have the opportunity to build something from the ground up.
What you need:
- 3+ years PHP experience
- 1 year Magento experience
- 1 year XHTML/CSS experience
- 1 year MySQL
What you will be doing:
- You will develop applications such as the e-commerce website, reporting tools, customer service management suite.
- Create high volume web services
- Convert functional requirements to working application
- Participate in code reviews, create and practice coding standards
- Participate in application testing
What you get:
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level
- Work with a seasoned team of entrepreneurs backed by strong VCs
- Competitive compensation package (base + equity)
- Comprehensive benefits
So, if you are a Senior PHP Developer living in NYC, apply now. Interviews are taking place next week.