FM Industries, a contract manufacturing company in southern Fremont, CA, is seeking someone with an HR background to serve in the capacity of an HR Assistant, supporting new hires, benefits administration, and other HR admin duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tracks and reports benefit expenses.
- Reviews monthly insurance billings; reconciles billing and payment issues.
- Optimizes utilization of and ensures accuracy of the ADP WorkforceNow (WFN) HRIS system; develops corporate reports and queries as required.
- Participates in employment administration, including but not limited to new hire process.
- Manages new employee orientation and assists in annual benefit enrollment.
- Oversees all COBRA and benefits activities.
- Designs and develops employee benefits booklets and other employee benefit communications.
- Works with employees on employment-related matters including but not limited to eligibility for benefits, FMLA, and unemployment.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Three to five years related experience or equivalent
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
- Calculate figures and amounts.
- Interpret complex laws, regulations, and/or policies.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
221 Warren Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
Indeed - 9 months ago
FM Industries (FMI) is a solutions provider for the semiconductor capital equipment, medical and aerospace markets.
FM Industries (FMI)...