FM Industries, a progressive contract manufacturing company in South Fremont, California provides manufacturing services for the semiconductor capital equipment market.
Relocation is not available for this position.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Analyze and optimize current facilities and processes; develop strategic analytic models and facility layouts to optimize current processes and evaluate planned processes using industrial engineering principles and methods. Responsible for measuring and improving work standards programs to improve business systems effectiveness. Responsible for supporting facility selection process, capital equipment evaluation, justification and procurement, utilizing knowledge of product work flows, time standards, estimates, processes work flows, tooling, equipment capabilities, assembly methods and quality and safety standards.
- Prepare and maintain facility layouts using electronic CAD system (Auto-cad)
- Develop shop work standards maintenance program for new and existing products
- Support the Estimating department cost analysis and estimating as required
- Develop, analyze, improve and maintain
- capacity planning forecasting tools
- capital equipment plans and justifications (i.e. obsolescence, reliability)
- facilities plans and justifications
- Working with operations and maintenance, develop facility and equipment capital equipment budgets
- Support facilities and equipment procurement, installations, implementations and qualifications
- Confer with equipment suppliers and subcontractors to determine equipment specifications
- Work on cross functional teams as required
- Project management
- Perform additional related duties as assigned
You must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with a cross-functional team.
Analysis and Response – Ability to:
- read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
- respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- respond to sensitive inquiries or complaints
- respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Quantitative and Conceptual – Ability to:
- add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals as applied to practical situations
- calculate discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- apply concepts of algebra, geometry and trigonometry
- produce graphical representations of problems and solutions
- interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Our ideal candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree (BS) from four-year college or university; and 10+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Society for Industrial Engineer certification preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with a 25% company match
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Day Care Reimbursement Account
- Medical Reimbursement Account
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
Please send your resume for immediate consideration. You’re welcome to review our website for additional insight. www.fmindustries.com
221 Warren Avenue
Fremont, CA 94539
To all recruitment agencies: FM Industries does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
FM Industries is a leading contract manufacturer of precision components and assemblies for the Semiconductor Equipment Industry,...