Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Senior Implementation Consultant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Are you an accounting supervisor, manager or controller that has grown tired of running your life by your month end closing schedule but you still want to leverage your accounting expertise?
Are you goal driven? Do you want to work for a company where you have the ability to advance your career quickly? Do you thrive in a dynamic, challenging environment where you will encounter a variety of business and technology challenges?
If you answered yes to these questions then FMT Consultants, LLC might be right for you!
About FMT Consultants, LLC
FMT Consultants, LLC, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and past recipient of Microsoft's Worldwide Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Excellence Award, is committed to delivering integrated solutions with a positive impact. We work with growing companies to help transform business goals into reality. FMT offers the following solutions that combine Microsoft software and technologies with the highest level of service:
- Business solutions (Accounting, Supply Chain, CRM, etc.)
- Collaboration and Workflow
- eCommerce Solutions
- Business Intelligence
- Custom .NET Development
- IT Infrastructure Solutions
FMT Consultants, LLC works with companies to understand and refine their business processes and requirements in order to architect and deliver affordable technology solutions that help them run their businesses more efficiently. Our expertise includes analyzing, designing, implementing, developing and/or integrating multiple software and hardware systems as necessary to achieve our clients' business goals. We support numerous clients in a variety of industries with the ultimate goal of delivering greater efficiencies and a clear competitive advantage.
We are looking for a highly effective Dynamics GP Senior Implementation Consultant to join our team as a full-time employee. This person will utilize FMT’s best practices and methodologies to work with its clients throughout the end to end GP implementation process as well as user training and support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting business analysis and process definition workshops
- Preparing Scope and Requirements documents in line with FMT standards
- Preparing Design documents in line with FMT standards
- Working closely with FMT development resources to ensure that any functional specifications for customizations or integrations are documented adequately for the development effort to be successfully carried out
- Assisting the FMT and Client Project Manager with development and maintenance of implementation project management plans and other related documents
- Performing Solution Reviews to access solution acceptance and uptake and advising improvements accordingly
- Perform user training sessions
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
- Participate in regular mentoring sessions to further develop technical and consultative skills
- 2 - 3 years experience in either an accounting manager/controller or similar consulting capacity.
- Prior Dynamics GP implementation experience either as a client team member or consultant preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an accounting emphasis, or equivalent experience preferred
Consulting work will be primarily performed at our client sites in Los Angeles and Orange County region. Employee will be reimbursed for mileage following the current Internal Revenue Service rates and guidelines.
FMT Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FMT Consultants, LLC may require applicants to undergo a drug screen and/or background check as a condition of employment.