We are looking for a highly effective Dynamics GP Senior Implementation Consultant to join our team as a full-time employee. This person will utilize FMT’s best practices and methodologies to work with its clients throughout the end to end GP implementation process as well as user training and support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting business analysis and process definition workshops
- Preparing Scope and Requirements documents in line with FMT standards
- Preparing Design documents in line with FMT standards
- Working closely with FMT development resources to ensure that any functional specifications for customizations or integrations are documented adequately for the development effort to be successfully carried out
- Assisting the FMT and Client Project Manager with development and maintenance of implementation project management plans and other related documents
- Performing Solution Reviews to access solution acceptance and uptake and advising improvements accordingly
- Perform user training sessions
- Design/create financial statements with Management Reporter and other financial reporting tools
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
- Participate in regular mentoring sessions to further develop technical and consultative skills
- 2 - 3 years experience in either an accounting manager/controller or similar consulting capacity.
- Prior Dynamics GP implementation experience either as a client team member or consultant preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an accounting emphasis, or equivalent experience preferred
Consulting work will be primarily performed at our client sites in Los Angeles region. Employee will be reimbursed for mileage following the current Internal Revenue Service rates and guidelines.
FMT Consultants, LLC is a leading Southern California provider of integrated business management solutions and information technology services. Since 1995, our experienced team of consultants has been providing companies with innovative solutions to their most challenging issues.
Here at FMT, we work with companies to architect and deliver high-quality, affordable technology solutions that help them run their businesses better. Our expertise includes analyzing, designing, implementing, developing and integrating multiple software and hardware systems, as necessary, to optimize our clients’ business processes and help them achieve their goals.
- Headquarters in Carlsbad, California since 1995.
- Over 18 years serving a continually growing client base of more than 170 and delivering innovative and cost-effective enterprise class solutions to small and midsize businesses. Over 800 project implementations and growing!
- Highly talented and dedicated team members in a variety of disciplines whose expertise and passion is solving technology problems and providing customer service excellence.
- Learning-based culture that offers opportunities and supports the growth and development of our team members.
- Microsoft GP Gold Partner, Microsoft CRM Gold Partner, Dynamics 2012 President’s Club, Dell PartnerDirect.
- Our benefits package is highly competitive and comprehensive, including various health care options, profit sharing, 401K with match, bonus potential, and a fun, vibrant work culture!
We create innovative solutions
We provide customer service excellence
We exemplify ongoing communication and collaboration
We do it with integrity
We are passionate about our work