FNY Capital Management LP is the investment manager of a global multi-strategy trading firm. The firm’s diverse trading business spans numerous asset classes, including domestic and international equities, fixed income, commodities, interest rates, foreign exchange, derivatives, energy, fixed income and credit. Founded in 1986, FNY is one of the few remaining classic partnerships on Wall Street. A leading technology platform and robust operating infrastructure combined with risk management and diversification strategies serve as the cornerstones of the firm’s continued success. Headquartered in New York City, with European operations based in London, the firm has more than 250 employees globally.
FNY Capital Management LP is currently seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our firm. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to grow with the company. Our company values an individual who has a flexible attitude, great customer service skills and has an ability to deal with changing priorities.
- Greet external and internal visitors (including clients, business associates, vendors, candidates, etc.) in a courteous and professional manner, and by name whenever possible.
- Answer multiple phone lines and route incoming calls to appropriate individuals in a courteous and expedient manner.
- Maintain an organized and professional work environment at the front desk, conference rooms, and reception area overall. Remove any leftover items from guests (i.e. coffee cups, papers, etc.) from the tables.
- Calendar management of conference rooms.
- Assist with projects as needed during downtime at the front desk (processing invoices, mailings, data entry, etc.).
- Perform administrative duties to support executives as needed:
o Maintaining calendars, planning and updating appointments.
o Scheduling events, travel, and meetings.
o Filing, photocopying, and scanning.
o Preparing and/or amending correspondence, memos, and company documents.
- 1 – 3 years administrative experience in an office environment.
- BA/BS degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Professional, polite and courteous demeanor.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Desire to take on additional responsibilities.
- Professional attire required.