Cinmar, founded in Cincinnati in 1991, is the publisher of both Frontgate® and grandinroad® brand catalogs and websites, and is one of the leading premiere multi-channel retailers in the home category. For over twenty years, Frontgate has been outfitting America’s finest homes and is a renowned leader in both outdoor and indoor home furnishings. Through both print and digital media, Frontgate offers products of unsurpassed quality to our customers with engaging creative lifestyle imagery. Launched in 2003, the grandinroad brand is known for fashionable home furnishings and accessories with unique, colorful style. Both brands are supported with best in class customer care and order fulfillment.
The grandinroad copywriter’s primary goal is to ensure copy, both in print and digital media, is accurate and consistent with style and brand appropriateness of grandinroad. The copywriter will write creatively, consistently, and strategically in a precise and timely fashion. This individual will also participate in various meetings regarding layout, page review and turnover. Additionally, this role will interact with members of the creative, merchandising, and marketing departments on projects and deadlines.
- Write all grandinroad editorial copy, including but not limited to catalogs, sale pages, stuffers, mailers, online, and internet exclusives
- Accurate, consistent and timely flow of copy
- Style, grammar, spelling, and content must be brand appropriate
- Partner with merchants to develop authoritative editorial copy for new and developing products
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, or related field
- 3–5 years experience in consumer, retail brand copywriting (catalog, agency, digital, or equivalent)
- Superior writing, spelling, and grammatical skills; proofreading preferred
- Adobe InDesign experience preferred
Indeed - 2 years ago
Cinmar, founded in Cincinnati in 1991, is the publisher of both Frontgate® and grandinroad® brand catalogs and websites, and is one...