Frontier Semiconductor, Inc, (FSM), offers a range of advanced metrology products and solutions for semiconductor, LED, Solar, FPD, Data Storage and MEMS applications. We have over 25 years’ experience in stress measurement, film adhesion testing, wafer topography metrology, and electrical characterization. Our latest offerings include unique technology to meet the metrology needs of 3DIC manufacturing. We have shipped our first 450mm wafer tools.
FSM’s Electrical Engineering departments.
- Experience to read and understand system schematic, cable, and harness drawing.
- Experience to understand electrical component specification, wiring and installation.
- Assist Electrical Engineers with building prototypes, product demo.
- Experience to build electrical and mechanical systems, cables, PCB assembly.
- Experience to test and troubleshooting from top system to component on the PCBA.
- Experience to red line schematics and documentations.
- Experience building test fixtures and test result recording.
Demonstrated Experience to independently identify tools fixtures and equipment and to independently set up testing equipment including all lab data acquisition equipment. Experience with complete test recording and report in an accurate and timely manner. Computer literate with experience in MS office products. Ability to work with OrCAD, AutoCAD and E3s is a plus. Train manufacturing technician on building products, cabling, cable routing, and introducing documents to production.
Experience in Safety (lock out / tag out), soldering, following procedures, safety and quality, maintains up-to- date knowledge on new developments / techniques. R&D lab specific training includes Data Acquisition, Reading/Operating Lab Instrumentation, Electrical And Mechanical Specific Fittings, Automated Environmental Chamber Set And Testing, experience in Temperature Control Devices, Nitrogen, and Fluid Control Flow Loop and Pump Skid Operation.’
May perform more advanced functions as part of training and development.