CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Austin-based chemical manufacturing and distribution company is looking for an ideal person to work in a full-time, key position at headquarters offices overlooking Lake Austin. We are looking for driven individuals with a commitment to hard work and an ability to work in an ever-changing, diverse and very fast based work environment .
Candidates for resume submission should have ALL of the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Advanced computer software skills, for data entry and report assembly.
- A personality and service-mind that comes through the sound of a telephone voice, and the language of an email.
- Flexibility in a working schedule.
- Relative experience in career and/or education.
- Positivity, optimism and dedication
Company Benefits Include:
- Complete Insurance Package
- Participation in 401K
- Paid Holidays
- A fantastic work environment!
All interested people should first visit our website: www.fstichem.com
Please no phone calls. Please apply through Indeed.com including a cover letter with your resume.