Position with growing telecom in Richardson. The Global Revenue Manager is responsible for the financial needs of project activities. Must have experience managing direct reports. CPA and BA/BS in Accounting required. MBA a strong plus.
- Evaluate contracts to evaluate financial impacts and viability of projects. Make recommendations on amendments and the financial viability of the proposals.
- Keep Director informed of accounting and technology issues that arise impacting the Company’s products, pricing, and revenue.
- Complete monthly revenue recognition.
- Supervise financial analysis as needed.
- Responsible for labor tracking system and assure manager properly report labor.
- Recommend and implement process changes
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years of corporate accounting. 2+ years of project accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Software revenue recognition; SOP 97-2, SOP 81-1, EITF 08-01 and 09-03.
- Experience in global and multi-division environment
- Experience in a global organization; interfacing with project management teams in foreign
countries is a plus.
- Oracle Project Accounting and MBA strong plus.
- Experience in small/start up companies a plus