The Healthcare Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support and assistance to the Implementation and Logistics team. They will communicate with numerous care centers and office staff to ensure ongoing efficient and effective care center operations,
coordinate go live process: sets status calls, coordinate project materials; and assist with organization of project files; prepares travel arrangements for go live; including go live packets – maintenance & preparation. They are also responsible for assisting with Athena and providing table administration support. Standard office tasks including; filing, scanning responding to phone calls and emails are also required.
- 3 years’ experience as an administrative assistant with at least 1 year in a healthcare setting as administrative assistant
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office Suite; technically adept
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing
- Able to take direction and also plan and organize own work
- Strong organization skills, process orientation, and attention to detail, including the ability to prioritize and work on several projects simultaneously
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/Drug-free environment