The Senior Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of contracting, analysis, provider enrollement, and relationships between the company and its various payor constituencies. The Sr. Manager works with the VP and other members of the team to insure that contract renewals, network and provider enrollement changes, contract performance vis-a-vis expected performance, credentialing and other aspects of daily operations between the parties are managed timely and with vigilance. The position takes the initial lead in all fee for service and/or status quo contracting and renewals with support from the VP. The Sr. Manager in concert with VP and other members of management establishes goals for specific service level improvements the department for optimum contract performance management and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters Degree preferred in business or other field requiring highly developed language and reasoning skills.
- Five or more years experience in a health care organization with managed care contract negotiating experience.
- A skill set of negotiating from a win/win frame of reference with an ability to deliver results timely and in a pressure filled environment.
- Experience communicating logically and clearly both orally and in writing.
- Highly developed organizational skill and the ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously and with on time completion.
- Effective leadership and management skills.
We offer a competitive salary with incentive plan and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) plan
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Smoke-free/Drug-free environment*