FWC is seeking a compassionate, service driven OB/GYN Physician to treat the full range of obstetrical and gynecologic cases including the diagnosis and treatment health challenges along with preventive care focused on health risk factor reduction. The OB/GYN Physician will be responsible for: Analyzing records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patient.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other practitioner when necessary.
- Treat diseases of female organs.
- Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Advise patients and community members concerning diet, activity, hygiene, and disease prevention.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, students, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff.
- Care for and treat women during prenatal, natal, and postnatal periods.
- Perform cesarean sections or other surgical procedures as needed to preserve patients' health and deliver babies safely.
- Plan, implement, or administer health programs in hospitals, businesses, or communities for prevention and treatment of injuries or illnesses.
- Prepare government and organizational reports on birth, death, and disease statistics, workforce evaluations, or the medical status of individuals.
- Conduct research to develop or test medications, treatments, or procedures to prevent or control disease or injury.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard