Sr. Tax Associate
Responsible for aspects of the quarterly and annual tax provision, and income tax compliance. The candidate will also assist on special tax projects, both domestic and international, including research projects.
1. Assist in the preparation of the Company’s world-wide tax provision, including:
Collecting, compiling and analyzing financial information from the Company’s subsidiaries for purposes of determining the full year effective income tax rate for interim and year-end reporting.
Preparation of schedules and work papers for review by management and the Company’s independent accountants.
Assist in the preparation of related tax footnotes necessary for the SEC filings.
Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley 404 standards.
Assisting in researching and documenting all tax reporting positions.
2. Preparation of some foreign (e.g., Canada) tax returns and foreign related items on U.S. federal corporate income tax returns.
3. Assist with the maintenance and preparation of contemporaneous multi-jurisdictional transfer pricing documentation and support.
4. Assist with preparation of corporate income tax returns and their examinations conducted by various taxing authorities.
Qualified candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications:
1. Individual must have a minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience in multinational corporate tax, C.P.A. (a plus), plus Bachelors in Accounting and a Masters in Taxation
2. A strong understanding of and experience working with ASC740 (FAS109 and FIN 48) and other US GAAP concepts.
3. Experience using Tax Stream tax provision software and familiarity with financial reporting software, ideally, Hyperion, a plus.
4. Must have strong, proactive interpersonal skills (written and oral) due to the significant interaction with individuals, both tax and non-tax audiences, both internally and externally.
5. Travel (0-10%) may be required for periodic visits to Divisions.