Fab.com

Fab.com Employer Reviews

Fun place to work but no growth
Inventory Lead, Quality Control Clerk (Former Employee), Keasbey NJApril 18, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no benefits, no 401k, no growth
I enjoyed the work I did and I worked with some great people but there was no growth.
Great place to be. Fun, young atmosphere
Merchandising & Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 4, 2014
Many managerial skills. Organization. Start up and process culture and life.
Mediocre workplace with minimal benefits
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Keasbey, NJMarch 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no healthcare, standing on feet all day
This place is a dead end job, with no way to advance position and no way to move up in the world. The hardest part of the job was staying on my feet all day.The best part of the job was the free lunches.
It was ok
Crackerjack (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: poor management
Management is too young to make anything work. The only young manager who was great and smart enough to do anything of benefit was the VP of Customer Service.

The benefits were AMAZING. $20 towards gym membership, pre-tax transit, amazing medical/dental/vision, catered lunches everyday, so so so many snacks, and the discount is just perfect.

Overall – more... it was a pretty good place to work. It's fun. Recently there have been a lot of layoffs - so job security is not there and morale is extremely down. No one is happy who still works there, and almost everyone is hoping to get a new job soon. – less
Relax and fun work environment
Account Manager, Supply Chain Operations (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Fab is a young startup with a relaxed environment. Young and talented people help create a great company culture.
very cool work place
Account Analyst, Contractor (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 22, 2013
I worked as a contracted employee,but loved the experience
Amazing Team, Fantastic Products
Asst. Buyer - Lighting & Furniture (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches, lots of perks, nice equity options, awesome people
Cons: constantly changing organization structure
Quite possibly the most fun I've ever had that was also work. Typical weeks were 50 hours+; however, the incredibly creative environment and camaraderie made it fly. Really learned how to build relationships with vendors in mutually beneficial ways and was completely trusted by management to go after designers and vendors I loved.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 3, 2013
Was there from day one and loved every minute of my time there. I will always love my Fab family.

July 2, 2013

Hello. I am thinking of applying to Fab.com as a crackerjack. I wanted to know how much they pay in NY. I know they have a lot of perks. Can you tell me about the whole hiring process as well? Thank you.

About Fab.com

Mainly about interesting applications of mobile technology, especially mobile and visual search, augmented reality, HTML5, – Read more