Financial Analyst - Entry Level
Welcome to Fabric Images. We are creators of printed and non-printed tensioned fabric architecture and displays. Fabric evokes emotion as people filter in and out of the experience. Whether a design taps into the local culture or spirit of the times, fabric helps create connectivity. Based in Elgin, IL with offices around the world, Fabric Images employs highly talented people who live and breathe the exciting world and creative challenges of fabric architecture and displays with a “will-do” mindset. We believe that work must have a high “cool” factor and we are looking for people who have the same vision to create amazing, tangible and memorable fabric architecture that change the entire landscape of the exhibit arena.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Entry Level – Financial Analyst position is a foot-in-the-door opportunity that provides direct access to the CFO who will help facilitate professional growth. Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, prior internship a plus and excellent Excel skills including formulas, pivot tables and look-ups.
- Entry Level Financial Analyst job Responsibilities:
- Work with several departments and analyze labor hours
- Assist with analysis of projects estimated versus actual costs and variances
- Perform analysis of departments efficiencies
- Create and maintain financial models and reports
- Assist in preparing weekly internal management reporting packages
- Work directly with the CFO, highly visible, opportunity for growth
- Ad hoc analysis as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 0-1 year business experience, the financial or manufacturing industry a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Power Point and financial software packages as needed. Experience with Microsoft SL and GP accounting software a major plus
- Highly organized, detail oriented, a strong work ethic, and demonstrated teamwork skills
- Ability to function independently and effectively in a self-directed environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly-growing, fast-paced global organization with the CFO. We offer a fashion savvy work environment that encourages creative freedom, competitive compensation, vacation, 401k and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please attach your resume, sketch samples, references and other exceptional accolades and include “Financial Anlayst” in the subject line. No recruiters or phone calls, please.