Fabric.com Employee Reviews in United States

Workplace Environment
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 9, 2015
No room to grow and advancement throughout the company unless you know somebody. Management only cares for oneself and the environment is a constant scare of losing your job and no friendly environment.
Pros
N/A
Cons
Terrible Management
Fun work place with basketball arcade in the break room
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 7, 2015
Its a good place to start and move up within the company. Although it can be hectic at times working with good co-workers makes the work day easier.
Pros
Good quality of people to work with
Cons
point system is to strict.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GaSeptember 21, 2015
Clock-in prep and prepare the department for the day. Let associates what they role may be for the day. Let them know what the work load is looking like for our department. Set the associates up for where they are working. Jump-in in areas where help is needed. Check up on numbers and make sure everyone is on task and that out numbers are good. End of shift, send a email what we were able to accomplish in the department, what we could not accomplish and what is left in the department.
Pros
Amazon discount
Cons
Hot/ Cold work conditions depends on the season
A growing company with potential to be one of the best.
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw GeorgiaJuly 15, 2015
I manage the flow and work load of the inventory teams daily cycle counts. I have developed relationships with my team members that help assist with the delivery of the overall success of Fabric.com. We come together to create a positive environment with integrity, and motivation is a daily act that we all participate in.
Pros
The skills gained from being apart of a growing corporations
Cons
Lunch breaks are short
productive
FABRIC WAREHOUSE (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 3, 2015
learning how to cut fabric the correct way. the management was good , co-workers helped out a lot , the hardest part of the job was having to carry multiple fabric to finish on time , enjoyable part was getting to work with great people.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
healthcare
Productive, Fun, And Fast work enviornment
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 20, 2014
A typical day at Fabric.com would be to cut hundred pieces of fabric and to get them shipped out to different customers.
Pros
fun people
Cons
short lunched
Very unorganized
Stower (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw GANovember 10, 2014
Being the type of person I am. I can generally find something to keep me busy at work, but most the time there was nothing to do in my department, and management had no idea about the company there was no communication between any of them.
Pros
tons of breaks
Cons
unproffessional and unorganized
Great designs
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJune 3, 2014
Overlay concrete for artistic designs. Loved working in historic buildings
Loved working in the warehouse carried alot of fabric and sewing accessories I have never knew their were so much to chose from. I wish I could sew.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 12, 2014
Clock in and off load items and stock the shelves so the online customers. I have to use those math skills you learned in school to measure and cut fabric, trimming, ribbon etc. Management ok not a lot of encouragement to advance in the company. I loved my co workers me all helped each other with everybody pulling their load. Driving so far and not making enough money. The fiends I made while I was employed with the company
Pros
lunch our manager work buy when we reached certain goals.
Cons
the point system you are subject to even as a temp, and did not have chance to take time off with out getting a point.
Fast paced warehouse with multiple positions
Shipping and Handling Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 6, 2014
I clock in and go to a morning meeting. After the meeting i immediately go and check out cutting sheers for my job. Then i go to my rolling machine used to cut large quantities of fabric. Sometimes i am called to help organize storage of boxes and supplies with sit down forklift. I learned how to use a forklift, cherry picker, and skyjack. Management at this company is ok although they refuse to give help in areas that are needed. My co-workers are hardworking but sometimes may get off topic so it leaves me to go make up the work that they didn't get done. There really is not anything at my job that is too hard for me to do but the most enjoyable part about my job is knowing i have job security.
Pros
company picnics, a lot of overtime
Cons
short lunches, poor management skills, no forklift pay
bad
inventory (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 26, 2013
bad place to work u don't get treated right. you don't get payed enough for what you are doing
Fast paced
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 17, 2013
Receive all my orders in the early day pick my orders cut the fabric to the length of what was order run my machine packed and shipped the fabric operated fork lifts, stand up lifts, and pallet jacks. I learned measurments and all different kinds of fabric. co workers were great, the hardest part of the job was working in the heat, the most enjoyable part was the convience.
benefits
Cons
small company
Decent pay and a good benefits.
stock, inventory, sipping and receiving, forklift (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw Ga.September 10, 2012
on a daily basis we try our best to meet our cutomers needs by working as a team. the most enjoyable and hardest part of teh job are teh many problems you can encounter in just one day. This has allowed me to as problem solving to teh list of my qualifications. This skill has allowed me to become a better team player as well as leader.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no room to advance within the company.
Nice work environment
Customer Service Rep. / Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAMay 22, 2012
Fabric.com was a pleasant work environment. The hours of operation were very basic. There were overtime opportunities for extra hours and money. A new facility is needed as there was a insect problem in the old warehouse facility.

2.9