Facebook Employee Reviews

Fun and Inspirational
Community Operations (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 27, 2017
be open and bold, focus on impact, move fast, build social value. They encourage you to break things. Their motto and values are spot on to the environment and the people you work with.
Pros
free food, the experience, the talent, the fun
Cons
none.
Fast paced work with good culture
Sr. Technical Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 26, 2017
Facebook is a very good place to work. The company initiatives always support the mission statement. Company has talented employees who have the autonomy to work out solutions and implement them, without all the politics. Its a great campus to work at and there are a ton of things that employees do to socialize which builds a better work community than most places.
Pros
Lots of free food, relaxed environment, bottoms up organization
Cons
Work can be stressful, lack of processes can add ambiguity
Productive and Fun environment with an amazing employees
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, 94025, CAApril 12, 2017
As a Front of The House to Prep, so I was frequently move around. On a regular basis, I would start my day in my assigned station set up, refill, and help others take breaks. All of it was very simple, but I've learned a lot of health hazards, improved my problem solving, working in different environments, people, and the importance of helping people to improve.The workplace I can say was amazing, everyone was very helpful, enthusiastic energy, fast paced, and very focused people.Hardest part for me was keeping up with a huge amount of work when we were short staffed.It was possible for me to get work done but that was the only difficulty I faced. I enjoyed my whole experience, the good and the bad. The hard days and learning from them to do my very best to not cross through the rough difficulties again, and the good situations to continue and learning it from the team.
Pros
The free food, the access to touring all buildings, weekends off, holidays paid, and the benefits.
Cons
Not giving the option to switch shifts with others.
Overall a place to work
Production Engineer (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAApril 12, 2017
Great place to make a lot of impact provided you are in the right role matching your interests. Perks and work enviroment is great. A lot of small people to work with.
Good place too work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Forest City, NCApril 7, 2017
I enjoy my time there was a great place too for and a great working environment. It was great job and great experience.They treat there workers good i did alot of unloading and loading.
Cool place to work
Data Center Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 4, 2017
Facebook is a laid back environment with XBOX and billiards in the break room. The greatest perk is free cooked breakfast and lunch everyday while on site.
Pros
free breakfast, free lunch
Cons
lower than average compensation
Great place to work, advancement and training opportunities
Process Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Prineville, ORMarch 31, 2017
Other than the new upper management in the FacOps Department (2016-2017), the company is one of the greatest companies in the world. They stand by and believe in there mission, "to connect the world". Benefits and salary are very competitive to advanced depending on the location of the position. They give you opportunities to become a better version of yourself, which gives them the return of a happy, more proficient employee. The work-life balance opportunities are great and essentially depend solely on the employee's participation.
Pros
Great work-life balance, great perks and benefts, great training and advancement opportunities.
Cons
Facility Operations Upper Management are excessively demanding and unsupportive of employees.
Great Culture
Ads Integrity policy specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 30, 2017
I work for Cognizant Technologies and I am placed at Faccebook headquarters in Austin Texas therefore I cannot review Facebook I can only review Cognizant.
Fun, fast-paced place to work
Contractor Lead (Community Operations) (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 30, 2017
This job changed my career in a positive light. Worked as a contractor and had great opportunities for growth and challenge. Culture is fun and supportive. Tough to become full-time from contractor role, and ultimate reason why I left.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 22, 2017
The work was fun and environment was fast-paced. There was free food and it was a modern and relaxing space. A lot of progressive, smart people. Enjoyable experience.
High-intensity and fun environment
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 11, 2017
Because Facebook has fairly rigorous recruitment standards, you will most likely be working with some pretty smart people. Workloads are often high (not a 9-5 job), but it will challenge you and you will learn a lot. The numerous perks are also great!
Great Work enviornment
General Applications Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAMarch 4, 2017
Move fast and break things! As long as you work hard and get your job done there is no reason not to love working at this place or having problems with people.
Pros
Free lunch and shuttle
Cons
commuting
Great Care of Employees
Client Partner (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2017
Rapid Growth Phase for the company. They do everything possible to make the employee feel well taken care of - fair comp, great benefits, etc. The challenge will be as we continue to grow at this exponential rate maintaining the culture that's made it a great place to work. Note its not for everyone - you have to be fully invested in your success and I have seen burnout. But so much of the benefits and being surrounded by great people help balance the demands to make exceptional impact they put on every employee.
It was an amazing journey!
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 21, 2017
Hard work pays off. It was an amazing journey. The culture the people the general satisfaction of being an impactful part of the cultivation of the company from its fruition was highly satisfactory.
Freelance Facebook
Assistant Editor (Former Employee) –  770 BroadwayFebruary 14, 2017
Freelancing at Facebook was one of the most amazing opportunities in my career. I was able to work with a number of creatives and deliver a product that was launched via app. I worked the hardest and learned so much about deadlines and a number of programs to help move the process along. I would be more than happy to work with Facebook in the future.
Pros
There were unlimited snacks and drinks, three meals were served every day and the people were so friendly.
The best place !
IT Deployment Intern (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 12, 2017
Facebook loves to make their employees feel at home when at work. All play and some work, but really all work and fun are done at the same time. deploying provisioned phone and imaging laptops for employees was a different, but fun experience.
Cons
I was only an intern.
Temp worker at Facebook's Customer Support Department
Invoicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 7, 2017
I work here as a temp for their customer service department. This is a decent gig for someone just trying to get some job experience, but there are not opportunities to advance and eventually be hired on as a Full Time Employee.

The food is great, but other than that, this is a tough job, and there is high attrition.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner as well as snacks provided
Cons
No opportunities for career advancement
Great place to work; becoming too big
University Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 30, 2017
Facebook is growing so rapidly employees are becoming just a number at this point. The perks help a lot with the balance.

Free food; gym, spa and health servies on location
Productive fun place to work
Product Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 29, 2017
A typical day was triaging issues for FB Advertisers. What I learned is that FB is great company to work for and the CEO has a great vision. I hope that everyone gets an opportunity to work here.
Pros
Free lunch
The Workers' Disneyland
Product Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 13, 2017
By now you probably have heard rumors that Facebook is the adult disneyland for workers. Well it is true! An array of food options that is catered to everyone. Free gym and showers on campus, many interactive activities that your guest will enjoy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Facebook. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2