Facebook Employee Reviews

great people
Executive Assistant/Business Lead (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAFebruary 8, 2016
great company to work for if you find the right group/leader. the company has gotten so big that the culture is struggling to maintain itself.
Glad I left
Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Prineville, ORJanuary 26, 2016
Lots of back stabbimg, a lot like being paid to be in highschool. Management didn't seem to know answers to questions they should have. Other employees seemed very incompetent while others seemed held back in their current position. Facebook is a young company and it shows. Google or apple would be a much better place to start out in the tech world.
Cons
Small town people = small town mentality
Employee's appreciation
Assistant Campus Manager (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 12, 2016
The company number one priority was to ensure all employee's needs were taken care of. They went above and beyond any expectation of a employer. Employees were also enthusiastic about their chance to work at an excellent company.
M-F hours with little room for respect and creativity
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 8, 2015
Love the staff at Flagship/Facebook, but not the management. They treat lower staff like idiots, the food is bad in taste and appearance, talent doesn't count for much but following blindly does.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks, freedom because what you do doesn't matter (if you are into that thing)
Cons
Too far from civilization, culinary staff not eligible for Facebook perks, higher pay than usual restaurant work, but still can barely pay the bills
Constant moving parts - very engaging company
Product Analyst (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 7, 2015
Great company culture with incredibly intelligent people looking to solve the next problem.

Definitely recommend working here.
A fast moving Company
Program Management Intern (Sourcing & Operations) (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CANovember 19, 2015
Facebook is unlike a typical company. The culture is designed to bring out the best in you. You are encouraged to challenge the status-quo, take up new challenges.
Very good learning environment
Software Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CANovember 4, 2015
I learned a lot of things here in Facebook. So I think it is very good for new-grads. But I think the work/life balance it not that good in Facebook, people spend so much time building features but less time thinking before start.
It was wonderful.
Software Engineering intern (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAOctober 21, 2015
I learned HHVM, HIVE, React, Android development. Depends on what team you are working with, it was tough for new noobs.
Amazing
Public Policy Compliance Contract (Former Employee) –  washington, D.COctober 3, 2015
Best place I have ever worked, highly collaborative and productive environment. It was amazing, and for the most part intensely driven by corporate culture that values different thinking, and diversity.
Brilliant place
Senior Consultant, IT Strategic Sourcing (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 19, 2015
Neat place to work with majority of the benefits even made available to Contractors. Free Shuttle, Free Food, amazing campus, open office culture with some of the smartest people in the Valley.
80 hours per week not guaranteed
Accounts Recievable Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas NVSeptember 7, 2015
it's a challenge working in this environment, a lot of discrimination and promotions are given to those who are in the "circle" it doesn't matter if you're an outstanding employee with proven results.
Fun Place to work!
Policy, Risk and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CASeptember 6, 2015
I have learned a ton at Facebook while I have been working there. Facebook offices a 6 week Bootcamp for new joiners with technical experience.
Productive and fun place to work. Office gives free food all 3 meals.
Ads Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 18, 2015
- I review profiles of business running advertisements on Facebook to determine if they commit fraud or they are a victim.
-I have learned how to sharpen my analytical skills to determine the possibility of fraud.
-I have also learned the logistics of how fraud and user confidentiality are a high priority.
-I learned the world of advertising on social media is very helpful and can benefit the user and consumer as well.
-Management here at Facebook is great. There are no complaints. Everyone is nice and helpful including my team.
-The hardest part of my job is going home. I like to be at work especially doing something that I enjoy.
-The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to learn about the new products and services Facebook is coming to offer.
Great place if you have right manager
Data Science (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAAugust 15, 2015
1) Great place to learn
2) Great benefits
3) Immature managers
4) Technology skills needed for any job
5) Career advancement a challenge
Great amenities and work experiences
Pro Unlimited Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 11, 2015
The office culture is fun and enjoyable while allowing for an engaging work experience and are apart of a dedicated team.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cons
Management organization
Communication Engineer with RF experiences
Principal Specialist in RF broadcasting (Current Employee) –  Miami FLJuly 7, 2015
I've experiences in RF Broadcasting stations TV and FM, I can adapt a worker team easily, learning faster and I've organizational skills
Pros
Free launchers
Cons
Bad salary
Awesome place to work
Product Security Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Menlo ParkJuly 6, 2015
Facebook is an awesome place to work but very easy to burn out. Lots of smart people and interesting technologies to work on. Awesome perks as well.
Great place to work with great culture and even better people
Community Operations Contractor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 23, 2015
Loved coming to work everyday. The additional benefits such as catered breakfast, lunch, and dinner was fantastic. Plenty of places to get away and clear your head.
Great Place to Gain Experience
Client Partner - Ad Creative Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2015
Great place to work,but a high turnover. The days are busy from the time you walk in the door until the time you leave, Clients are very demanding. The management team could be a bit more knowledgeable and up train the staff on products and processes instead of leaving it to each individual to take an effort to seek out the information. People should be trained equally to give the best possible customer experience. The best part of the day is when the customers are appreciative of the time you have spent with them and they have gained more knowledge to be successful.
Pros
Learning about all kinds of busineses
Cons
Npot enough hours in the day to help everyone
Everything you would expect
Community Operations Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 19, 2015
Facebook is a great place to work, although most people aren't aware that many positions are filled by contractors and not full-time employees. The good: endless food/snacks/drinks, casual and open office, ping-pong, young and tech-savvy environment. The not-so-good: benefits + compensation for contractors are much lower than full-time.
Pros
food forever