Facets Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
fun, film, video streaming app
Festival Programming Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 15, 2016
I worked on the video streaming app called Facets Kids, and it was an amazing opportunity! I worked with amazing people, and it was a very collaborative environment. I helped review films and upload them on the video streaming service.
A job
Case worker/volunteer (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 22, 2015
Assisting the community and interacting with the children makes everything worth it, that is if you have the passion for this field. However, the organization can be disorganized.
Pros
Communities - families
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 11, 2015
Loved the team and the work environment. Would recommend the company for any recent graduates of for anyone looking to work with the homeless population. The company is small and everyone knows each other.
Beautiful environment and wonderful customers.
Retail Clerk, Jewelry Designer, Jewelry Teacher (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Typical day, I would unlock store, and then clean the store. Do any jewelry repair that was needed. Make jewelry as needed. All while helping customer that come in.
Pros
Being surrounded by things you love.
Cons
The job ended.
Good benefits
Controller (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 6, 2014
8:00 work begins, noon break for lunch at 5:00 the day ends.

This is too much information for me to share.
Rewarding Experience
Program Development Intern (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAOctober 23, 2014
This organization does amazing work!
The most enjoyable part of working at FACETS is how much energy the students have and how egar they are to learn.
Social Worker
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 26, 2012
Enjoyed the work with the diverse families and individuals. Loved the community I worked in and felt very accepted, providing me with the opportunity to be more effective in managing cases. I often felt as if the BOD/management didn't have a complete understanding of the struggles the clients were facing as they weren't directly in the communities FACETS worked in. I was also uncomfortable with the majority of the staff and all of the board members being white when the majority of the clients were from minority populations. I would have preferred a more representative group of people offering services to the diverse clients being served.
Pros
i worked within a wonderful community of people.
Cons
manangment was not very open to staff suggestions.

Want to know more about Facets?

Ask a question