Facey Medical Foundation Employee Reviews in United States

Able to excel in a fast paced medical practice
Senior Insurance Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 6, 2015
Looking for a challenge in a fast paced medical practice where I can utilize my many skills I have acquired over the 16 plus years.
productuctive place to work
EDI EDITOR/ CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Mission HillsMay 27, 2015
I worked at Facey Medical for 8 years and there are a lot of new faces and nice people that works for the company. I'm on the phones for 9 hours out of my 10 hour days I deal with a lot of providers calling checking on the status of there claim. If patients called I also help them understand there bill and the break down how there claim get process.
Cons
benefits are good
Great work
Patient Portal Communication Support Tech (Current Employee) –  Mission HillsMay 26, 2015
Very busy, I learned many skills from my company great starting place.multiple business software packages such as Allscripts, Touch chart and GE IDX.
Provided many opportunities to advance clinically
Lead LVN II (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAMarch 9, 2015
I had many opportunities working with Facey Medical group. The schedule part time was flexible. I was on a call in shift supporting urgent care. I rotated in other specialties, having the opportunity to travel to other clinics and step in as Lead. I was involved in being a resource nurse, which was triage. I assisted the many specialties and advanced to a lead supervisory position in Internal medicine.
Pros
diverse experience/ dedicated staff/ low turn over rate.
Cons
frequency of full time positions were not that prevelant
Doctors were always easy to work with.
Medical Receptionist II (Former Employee) –  Valencia CaliforniaOctober 14, 2014
A typical days at work consisted of answering call center calls, making appointments or cancelling. Immediate responding to patients who arrived for appointments even while on the phone.
However as the patient Liaison one never knew what to expect, was in constant face to face communication with patients who were not satisfied with services. I had to find a satisfactory solution.
Co-workers were always team players.
I enjoyed helping people with the best outcome.
Pros
pay was reasonable
Cons
there was very little advancement within the company.
Medical facility dedicated to helping the community
Laboratory Assistant II (Current Employee) –  Valencia, CAOctober 13, 2014
I have learned that patient's need help to understand what is going on with them, confused about their health, and can't conceive of what to do with their new found health.
A typical day is patients coming in upset, mad, happy, worried, freaked out, parents, children. You need to be ready for the challenges ahead.
Management is putting too much work on one person and high expectations is very stressful. Not enough people to do the job. Management doesn't understand the job of the person who needs to be the "face" for the patients and needs to give more credit to the "face" to have happy employees.
The hardest part of the job is not succeeding in retrieving the patient's blood. The most enjoyable is succeeding, having a happy patient, getting a 'high five' from a patient, good team work.
I had a great experience working as a receptionist everyone was a delight.
Laboratory Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAAugust 6, 2014
I got to know our facey physicians as equals and they are very nice and caring Doctors...
Pros
i worked close to home
wonderful and fun place to work
Medical Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAJuly 17, 2014
I enjoyed the staff, doctors, and nurses. It was always a fun place to work in.
Pros
excellent healthcare
Cons
nonce
Great Place to work!
Administrative Assistant/Patient Liaison (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAJuly 17, 2014
Great place to work. Performed all Administrative Duties.
employees were friendly and outgoing
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Valencia, CAJuly 10, 2014
This company would be wonderful to work once again. Most of the employees that work in this company are friendly and everyone get along with one another.
Pros
outstanding company
Cons
awesome company
Great Place to Work
Medical Receptionist II (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAApril 22, 2014
Facey is a great place to work for. Staff and patient are the nicest people you will ever meet.
Easy Going Place to Work
IT Support Technician II (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAApril 15, 2014
Provide installation, maintenance and support to users of desktops, laptops, printers, portable and smart phone devices.
Provide support for Windows, Citrix, GE IDX, Allscripts and other Information Technology end user support functions.
Responsible for resolving day to day issues and acting as liaison between IT and assigned end users.
Great People To work with.
Sr. Insurance Account Rep. (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAFebruary 24, 2014
Everyone is very helpful and welcoming.
All staff here is very nice. I loved the hours that i have and that I live a few blocks away.
Pros
facey cafe'
Cons
too strict
Productive and educational
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CADecember 8, 2013
A typical day at work is very busy. I learn new things everyday. Research isn't easy and it's always changing. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with so many different vendors.
Pros
free lunches
exellent growing company
Data Processor (Former Employee) –  mission hills caDecember 4, 2013
facey is a well known and respected company that lets employees work their way up.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks
Worked for the best doctor here
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CANovember 11, 2013
This is when I knew for sure that I wanted to grow in the medical field. A life-changing experience!
Staff and supervisor work well together.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mission Hills, CaOctober 25, 2013
Fast pace and never knowing what to expect. Supervisor are eager and willing to help and work around staff schedule. Co-workers are friendly and a team player.
Great work environment.
DIRECTOR, FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, Ca.October 22, 2013
Co-workers are the best. Hardest part of job was not always accomplishing all of my agenda. Senior leadership is the best.
Pros
excellent benefits
Its Okay...
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 9, 2013
The foundation just merged with another foundation and its changing by the minute. I'm not a fan of the changes however the monetary compensation is good all around. Benefits aren't bad either.
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
changing too much too fast.
Productive and exciting work environment
Medical Receptionist - Radiology (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAJuly 26, 2013
Working at Facey was very fulfilling, helping patients with their medical needs is number one at Facey